Chapter 20 - 'Trust Nobody'

Chapter Twenty 

- Kellie's POV - 

I scrolled through my phone whilst waiting in line at Starbucks. Sorry, I cannot help myself, I need my coffee. The smell of the small place filled my nose making my mouth water. I could also slightly smell Justin's cologne on his sweatshirt I was currently wearing. 

"Can I help you?" I looked up from my iPhone and saw that the worker was talking to me. I stepped up to the counter and looked at the menu. 

"Can I get a medium salted caramel mocha with a shot of espresso?" I looked from the menu to the boy in front of me. He seemed to be around sixteen or so. He smiled at me. 

"Yep, that all?" He grabbed a cup, then a black marker. "Name?"

I nodded my head. I did not want food, just coffee. I was feeling dead tired. "Kellie," I replied, yawning shortly afterward. He wrote my name on the cup and handed it to someone behind him. I gave him the money in exchanged for the drink. 

"Thank you," I muttered before walking away. I found a table to sit at towards the back and sat down, pulling my phone out again. I drank my coffee minding my own business before a female voice spoke, interrupting my silence. 

"I've seen you before... " I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up and was met by a women maybe in her late twenties with blond hair. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm sorry?" I was confused, I know for a fact I have never seen this woman before. The only way I think she would know me from anywhere is pictures with Justin. Then again, she does not seem like a person who keeps up with the latest in pop culture. 

"You're Kellie, Justin's Kellie," she was studying my face. 

"What Justin are you talking about?" Not going to lie, she was scaring and creeping me out at the same time. Maybe she does watch E! News. 

"May I sit?" Her voice was sweet and genuine. I hesitated a moment before nodding my head in a 'yes'. A smile formed on her face as she pulled the chair out and sat in front of me. 

"I saw you at Tom's house, on a picture with Justin," she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"Tom who?" Who the hell was Tom and why does he have a picture of Justin and I? She gave me a look that said something like; you should know who I am talking about. 

"Tom Delgotta," her voice changed from sweet to bitter at the mention of his name. Suddenly, it clicked. My mouth parted as I took a look at her. 

"You're... Whitley?" My head cocked to the right in shock. I would have never thought I would meet her, especially since I just found out about her a couple days ago. I then though back to Brody, their son. Wonder where he is at?