Chapter 1 - 'I Promise'

Chapter One 

- Kellie's POV - 

 "B-Because I love you." 

My stomach just did twenty cartwheels. Almost dropping the phone, I sat on my bed to steady myself. I couldn't compose anything to say. For once I was speechless. 

"Well say something," I could hear pain in his voice. I bit my ip trying to fight back tears. I couldn't tell  if they were tears of joy or the exact opposite. I closed my eyes, exhaling in the process. I opened my mouth but no words would come out. 

"Kels... you there?" I could see him biting his nails to the quick right now. I nodded my head but then I realized, he can't see me. 

"Yeah," I finally spoke, barely in a whisper. I looked around my room and saw multiple pictures of Justin and I. I still don't even why I didn't take them down. 

"I knew it," My though were interrupted by him almost scuffing. 

"What?" I asked getting my voice back. I then heard him almost sniffle. Was he crying?

"You don't feel the same do you?" 

I furrowed my eyes. "No Justin, I-I really do," I said. Of course I love him, even if he does have baggage. But who doesn't? Maybe this is what I needed, not honesty, just love. There is just one problem, I can't seem to bring myself to say it. 

"Wait, what?" 

"You heard me," I almost laughed. A smile started to creep on my face. After my ex, I really thought all guys were like that. Justin showed me that I was wrong. I turned my head to my right when I heard a tap on my window. "Justin."

"Yeah?"

"There is someone at my window..." I whispered backing away from it. I headed for my closed door but then I heard a laugh down the phone. 

"Because it's me you idiot," He said. 

"What?" I asked feeling my heart rate slow down. 

"Yes! Now open the damn window. It's freezing," He asked getting impatient. I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. I walked over to the window, moving the curtains I saw Justin standing there looking the other way. Unlatching the window he turned around and smiled. I backed up so he could climbed through. 

"Thank God for that balcony-"

"What are you doing here?" I asked shoving him a bit. "The paparazzi could have followed you here and they would have found out where I live, or-or who know who could've followed you, or Lucas or Zander could've seen you!" I ranted on about it and then I realized I probably shouldn't have mentioned Lucas and Zander. Justin looked confused and started to chuckle. 

"Babe, calm down," He licked his lips and pulled me closer to him. I was inches away from his lips and it hit me this was the first time in two weeks that we've really touched each other. Our lips finally touched. My hands found their way to his face and his found their way to the small of my back, pulling us even closer. I started to pull away but he but my top lip trying to stop me. Once I pulled away completely, I hugged him like I never have before. 

"I never want to fight like that again," He said into my left ear. I nodded in his chest, not realizing until now how much I actually needed him. I breathed in his scent which almost gave me a high. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment. 

"Now, how about you tell me who this Lucas guy is?" He almost snapped at me. 

I looked up to him and he didn't seem to pleased that I was hanging out with Zander, let alone another guy. Who happened to be pretty hot. "He's no one, just one of Zander's friends," I said backing away from him. God knows how he is going to react. 

"Oh," He said licking his lips once again. He looked down briefly and then back up to me. Oh. Oh is all he said? What is this?

"Oh? That's all you're gonna say?" I furrowed my eyebrows sitting down on the edge of my bed. He sat down beside me and took my hand placing little kisses all over it. 

"I mean, I trust you... so why freak out about something like that?" He said intertwining our fingers. I looked into his eyes and smiled. At least his anger problems settled down. 

"Thank you," I said biting my lip still smiling. I leaned my head on his shoulder thinking about a few things. Delgotta is still out there, he just declared his love for me, and I can tell he's still not liking this whole Lucas thing.

"Justin," I broke the silence. "Has anyone killed Delgotta yet?" His hand stiffened in mine as soon as I mentioned his name. He practically huffed and jerked his hand out of mine. 

"Listen, Kels. I don't know and honestly I don't give a fuck about the bitch. I'll deal with him whenever I'm not with you. I don't want to drag you in it like I have recently, but I promise, I will never let him touch you again," He said moving from the bed and to in front of me. He knelt so we would be eye level. 

I nodded making sure to keep eye contact. "You promise?" I asked taking his hands and putting them to my face. 

"I promise Kels." He leaned in giving me another kiss. This one was shorter, but still amazing. 

"I love you okay. Nothing is going to keep us apart, everything is going to be alright," He said reassuring me. 

I only hope everything is going to be alright. 

A/N Hello buttercups. So this took me long enough to update, but I seriously have been sooooo busy. But anyways, I hope you liked the first chapter of this story! I cannot wait for you guys to read what will happen with Justin and Kellie :) Remember, #jellie. 

Twitter/Instagram - @LindzFrienz12