Chapter 41 - 'Yes'

Chapter Forty-One

- Justin's POV -

"If we go at night, that's when he would be most expecting of something to happen, but if we were to go in the later afternoon, he wouldn't know what hit him," Lucas says, giving all of us glances.

"If people saw us-"

"There is no way anyone would see us," Lucas interrupts Elijah quickly, "You guys know where he lives and works, no one is around within two miles," he continues.

"He's right," I speak up, clearing my throat, "He definitely wouldn't expect it if we went earlier than later," I shrug. The only reason I am agreeing with Lucas is because he knows ten times more things about Delgotta than we do.

"I agree," Zander starts to speak up. When I look between Jackson and Elijah, I can tell they're confused. They have always thought Lucas would always be with Delgotta; honestly, I did too. But, I have still yet to tell them information fully about Lucas.

"The real question is, who's gonna be the one to kill him?" a smirk resonates on Elijah's face, his eyes dancing between us all.

We all seem to look at each other, amused by his question. A small smirk plays on my face.

"I guess whoever finds him first," I chuckle slightly and eventually, they all do too.

"Deal," Jackson nods his head. I glance down at my phone to check the time an realize it is almost noon. Shit, I didn't know that it had been that long.

"So, have we set a date?" Zander asks, his foot tapping rapidly on the floor.

"Tomorrow," Elijah says promptly as he leans forward onto his knees. "We have everything set, why wait?" he shrugs carelessly.

"Sounds good to me," Zander says, looking at me, "What about you?" he asks.

"The faster we kill him, the happier I'll be," I unintentionally smirk, agreeing with him.

"Alright then," Jackson clears his throat, "Tomorrow it is," he adds, standing up from one of the couches.

"Come here around four tomorrow," I tell everyone and they nod quickly.

"Okay, see you fuckers later," Elijah stands up as well, going over to meet Jackson. They both give us waves before they make their way to the door and leave.

"Where's your bathroom?" Lucas asks, turning his head towards me.

"Down the hall, last door on the right," I tell him, reminding myself that I have to be civil with him. It's only fair to Kellie - it's what she would want. Speaking of her, she hasn't come down since earlier. Wonder what she's up to?