Chapter 8 - 'Short and Sweet'

Chapter Eight 

- Kellie's POV - 

"You're staring," Justin's morning voice whispered. I smiled to myself. 

"I'm actually gazing," I said running my fingers along his jawline. 

"It's kinda creepy," He said finally opening his eyes. He looked over at me and then placed a kiss on my forehead. 

"No, it's very romantic," A smile appeared on his face and he flipped us over to where he was on top of me. He placed is lips on mine and I put my hands on the base of his neck pulling him closer to me. He pulled away running his nose down my neck placing wet kisses everywhere. 

"Justin..." I hummed feeling a spark go off in my body. 

"Hmm," He mumbled into my neck.

"We need to get up," I said making him stop and look at me. 

"Why?" He asked, his full eyebrows coming together. 

"Because Zander is coming over remember," I glared at him as he didn't budge. 

"Well than let's make the most of our time alone," He smirked closing the gap between us again. I got the strength to flip us over to where I was on top now. I pulled away earning a groan from him.

"Hey, don't be like that," I pouted playfully. 

He didn't say anything just stared at me with a blank expression. Then suddenly a cheeky grin spread across his face. "Could you imagine what Zander would do if he knew about the stuff we do?" 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh shut up," I said sitting up beside of him. I fixed my tank top strap then I noticed Justin staring at me. 

"What?" I asked grabbing his hand and intertwining out fingers. 

"You're so beautiful," He said making me instantly blush.

"Thank you," I immediately smiled.

"What time is he coming?" He said now sitting up. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'll text him," I said suddenly feeling as if a thousand thoughts came into my mind. "Can I ask you something?"

"You just did," He joked. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

"If you hadn't have met me, do you think you would still be working with...him?" 

He looked down for a moment. "To be honest, I don't know. I was fed up with his fucked up mind games and shit, but at the same time he was almost a mentor. Sounds crazy, but it's the truth. And when I met you, I actually felt the need to be good for once or along the lines of that," He licked his lips.