Chapter 22 - 'I Know More Than You Think'

Chapter Twenty Two 

- Justin's POV - 

My eyes scanned over the inside of the plane. Shit was coming back to me; all too familiar. This was going to be it. I am done with Delgotta for good. When I am done with him, I want to see his dead body burn, burn to a crisp. Better yet, do it when he's alive. 

"Ah shit," my gaze immediately went to Zander, who was stumbling out of the bathroom. 

"You alright?" I let out a chuckle. He can be such an idiot.

"Yes," he spat. "I hate airplanes," he then muttered to himself. He plopped down onto a seat across from me. I looked out of the tiny window, getting impatient. The faster I get out of California, I can stop thinking about Kellie. I still have not told her anything yet. 

"You talk to Kellie?" Zander asked. It was like he was reading my mind, knowing that I was thinking about her. Wonder if he has? 

I shook my head. "No, have you?" I slipped my shoes off, trying to get more comfortable. 

"Nope," he popped the 'p' with his mouth. "What are you gonna do if she calls or something?" 

I cleared my throat before talking again. "I was going to say that I went to Canada for a family emergency," I shrugged my shoulders. I would buy it if something told me that. 

He nodded his head as if he agreed with it. "I ain't got shit to say," he started to laugh which triggered me to as well. 

"Well that's great," I said sarcastically, still laughing slightly. Not going to lie, a part of me felt bad about not telling Kellie anything. Especially after our whole argument that ended in, "I promise." One thing I am promising, this is all going to be over with by the end of the week. I do not care how many times I say that, I will make that true. 

"How long have you and Kellie been together?" I looked at Zander, confused. Why would he ask something like that. 

"Um," I suddenly stopped myself. I have no idea. "No fucking clue man." A smirk appeared on his face. I am sure if you asked Kellie the same thing, she would not know either. Crazy to think, we met at a mall, where she worked. 

"Hello," a girl with long brown hair said really perky. Then her face dropped for some reason. 

"Hey," I reached up and took my hood off, revealing my face to everyone there. I looked over at the boy next to her and I froze for a second. We were both looking at each other, and then he rolled his eyes. Damn, I have not seen him in forever. I am not saying anything, not right here nor right now. 

"Your total is six hundred fifty-one dollars and, six cents," she smiled slightly as I handed her my card. She swiped it and I did my signature, which I was very used to doing.