Chapter 5 - 'Most People'

Chapter Five 

- Kellie's POV - 

"Hey beautiful," I instantly smiled at the voice in my ear. Justin wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my head. 

"Hey," I leaned back into him inhaling his scent. Suddenly I was spun around on the bar stool and facing him. I looked up at him and he had sunglasses on. I reached up and grabbed the Ray Bans off of his face then sat them on the granite counter top. His brown eyes sparkled but I could tell he was tired. I put my hand on his face and caressed his cheekbone as I gave him a quick kiss on his lips. 

"Have you been alright here? By yourself?" He asked then kissing my forehead. I nodded slowly and took time to notice his new tattoos. I studied his arm and rubbed it up and down. How did I not notice these? It's all over his arm. Wow, am I really that distracted? 

"I like this one," I pointed to the tiger on the upper part of his toned arm. He smiled slightly before backing up slightly. "So, where did you go this morning to leave me alone here," I raised my eyebrows. 

"Well... I went to the studio and had a meeting there and then I did some recording, so not that much," He said walking around to the fridgerator. He grabbed a water and handed me one. I muttered a quick thank you before he sat down again beside me. 

"So what have you been up to?" He grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together. I bit the inside of my cheek hesitant to tell him what really went on when he was gone. I looked to the floor breifly. "What's wrong?" 

I took a deep breath before looking back up to him. "Promise me you won't get mad," I stuck both of my lips in my mouth hoping he would keep his promise. 

"Okay, promise," He nodded slightly. 

"Well, I got a phone call earlier and, um, they said it was...Colin Farris. But the voice was distorted so I don't know if was him and he was saying all of this creepy stuff," I found myself getting disgusted looking back at what he said. 

'Your so fuckable.'

'You deserve a man, not that dyke.'

'How much do you take a session.' 

I looked at Justin and he looked like he was going to explode. "And I was so speechless, I didn't know how to hang up. As if I was stuck in a trance to here this guy? I-I wanted to call you but I'd figured you were busy, and then after he was done it was like the line went dead. I was weirded out and scared...and I didn't want to leave -"

"- What did the voice sound like?" He interrupted getting up and ran a hand through his hair. 

I was a bit caught off guard by his questions. "I don't really know, it almost sounded like The Joker or something," I said getting up as well going over to him. His back was facing me and he was rubbing his neck. "Justin -"