Chapter 19 - 'Tell Me More'

Chapter Nineteen 

- Lucas's POV - 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The words tumbled out of my mouth in rage before I could take them back. His dark eyes narrowed at me, him stepping closer. 

"Watch your damn mouth son," Delgotta's words seethed through his gritted teeth. He was standing so close now, I could smell is disgusting, musky cologne. "I've got it covered, trust me."

"Oh so bailing him out, it's not a big deal to you? Are you on fucking crack?!" I stepped away from him, trying to restrain my myself from lashing out. Our eyes watched each others every move. 

"Listen, this plan, is not going to work if you keeping whining like a bitch all the time," he opened a bottle of dark whiskey. He poured a little bit in a glass, downing the whole thing in seconds. 

"That wasn't part of the whole plan! That was a waste of calling the cops and having him arrested if you were just going to get him out! This was our - "

He slammed his glass on the table, causing it to shake. "First of all, this was my plan. Secondly, you do what I say and you damn well know it. You know what I'm capable of," his jaw was clenching, his face turning red, seems like the only face he knows how to wear. 

"Do you know what I'm  capable of?" I spat back at him. I crossed my arms over my chest, showing that I wasn't scared of him. I never have, never will. Honestly, he acts like a big shot, but in reality, he is just a pussy. 

He breathed in, as if he was trying to control his own temper. "You know I can kill you right now," he was threatening me, but I know he wouldn't. Like I said, he is a pussy. 

"You won't do it, not here, not now, never," I rolled my eyes, grabbing my car keys on the desk. I turned around, just seconds later, I heard a large amount of glass hit the floor. Looking over my shoulder, the bottle of whiskey was all over the floor, glass as well. 

"Clean this shit up before I change my mind," his grey eyes burned into mine. Soon, he brushed past me, knocking me slightly. 

"I meant now, Lucas. Oh and tell our friend, he needs to hurry up with his damn debt."

- Kellie's POV - 

That day at the shooting range was in my thoughts this morning. What debt did Justin owe and who was it to? And now, Delgotta is probably going to turn around and say there was a catch to getting him  out. What the hell does Justin think of all this? Sometimes I wish I could get inside his head, but other times, it seems like such a dark place. 

"Kels," my head shot up and met Justin's twinkling eyes. "Do you want strawberries or blueberries?"

I giggled to myself. "That's not the most manly thing I've heard you say," I stifled the rest of my laughter. He glared his eyes at me, smirking a bit.