Chapter 6 - 'Sweet Dreams Are Made of This'

Chapter Six 

- Kellie's POV - 

"Justin, where are you?" I asked feeling myself having a panic attack. My breathing and heart rate sped up almost making me dizzy. The freezing air felt like someone had ice cold chains around my throat, squeezing tighter and tighter ever second. 

"Kellie..." A voice whispered in my ear. I turned around quickly yo find know one there. The only thing that was there was the tall trees and leaves on the ground. 

"Sweet dreams are made of this..." Another voice whispered. My eyes shot even more open and I started to run. Picking my feet up and I ran and ran until I was finally out of breath.

"Who am I to disagree?" The same distorted voice whispered throughout the woods. "Travel the world and seven seas..."

I picked up my pace again wanting to find Justin as soon as possible. The long white dress I was wearing almost tripped me a few times and my feet hurt from all of the branches that I've stepped on. I stopped at a tree to catch my breath feeling tears come to my eyes. 

"Everybody's looking for something," It said, still in the harsh whisper. I started to cry and sank down to my feet. 

"Justin, where are you?" I tried to yell but I couldn't from the coldness wrapping around my throat. 

"Some of them want to use you," I snapped around looking over my left shoulder. Nothing. I stood up once again and felt my tears already dry. "Some of them want to get used by you..." 

I started to walk fast to give my feet a rest. "Justin?" I called out once again. 

"Some of them want to abuse you," It said again making me start running again. I felt like my lungs were shrinking but I kept going. 

"Some of them want to be abused..." The voice raised his tone. Finally my feet gave out and landed on my stomach and chest. I coughed multiple times trying to catch my breath. 

"Kellie?" I instantly recognized the voice as Justin's. I felt a relief come over me as I looked up at him. Jumping a bit, I noticed how different he looked. His face was scratched, bloody, and covered in mud. His clothes weren't exactly in the best shape either, ripped and disheveled. 

"Are you okay?" He asked giving me his hand. I took it without hesitation. 

"Am I okay? Are you okay?" I threw his question back around. 

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He asked looking thoroughly confused. He took my hand and started to drag me.

"Wait, Justin where are we going?" I asked trying to pull him in the other direction. "We need to get out of here!" I fought.