Chapter 21 - 'You Are Stupid'

Chapter Twenty One 

- Kellie's POV - 

I was frozen. I felt as if I was going to get sick and throw up everywhere. How the hell could he have possibly found out? I wanted to cry. Run away, then lay there and cry. I looked away from Justin's stare in shame. 

"Kellie," Justin's voice was still hard and cold. The only thing that was coming to my mind was Lucas. He must have told him, to anger him! What a prick! My own anger started to rise in my body. Oh, how I cannot wait to see him again. 

"Kell - "

" - Yes! I did! Okay, there!" My ticking time bomb finally exploded. All of my frustration I have been holding back, is now coming out. 

I saw Justin move slightly at my outburst. His jaw clenched and I saw his chest heaving up and down. "What the fuck is the matter with you?!" He raised his voice to a new level. 

"Why am I the one always getting yelled at?!" I was now talking to myself. Well, more like yelling. I felt like ripping my own hair out, that is how pissed I am. 

"Because you're the one always doing stupid shit Kels! Do you understand that?!" I noticed Justin had stepped towards me, so I stepped back, refusing to shrink against him. I bit the inside of my cheek and saw his face turn red as a tomato. 

"Oh I'm the one doing stupid shit! What about you Justin? Huh?! I am for damn sure I am a lot smarter than you will ever be when it comes to personal choices! Don't you dare stand there and blame me - "

"I am not blaming you! I am confronting you because you just admitted you cheated!" Justin waved his hands around and around venting out frustration. Cheated. I hated that word, or phrase. "Kellie, I love you, with all of my heart, why would you do that?" His voice was relatively calm and normal again. That was it, I could not take it anymore. 

The tears came streaming down my face. I leaned back against the wall, choking on my own tears. I knew Justin was standing in front of me now. 

"Kels," he placed his hands on my arms but I pushed him away. It did no good though because they were soon back, me struggling against him. 

"Stop it," Justin said and I started gripping his shirt, balling it up in fist. "Kellie, stop," his voice sounded more dominate. I finally gave in and leaned into him, still crying. 

"I can't do this anymore," my voice was barely above a whisper. Justin's arm pulled me closer to me, leaving no space between us. 

"Don't say that Kels, don't you fucking say that," Justin's lips were just above my ears. I shook my head into his chest, hugging him closer. 

My tear stained face looked up at him. I knew he was fighting back tears. I finally caught some air, being able to properly speak.