Chapter 25 - 'Mistakes'

Chapter Twenty-Five 

- Lucas's POV - 

"Hello?" I half-whispered as I stretched out on the bed slightly. I looked over at the bathroom door, which was closed and had a small light coming from the bottom crack. 

"What the actual fuck, Lucas?" My eyes shot open as I realized who's voice it was. This is a prime example of why you should look at caller ID. Justin Bieber himself. 

"Shit," I mumbled to myself, sitting up on to the pillows. She is going to be out of the bathroom in any minute. 

"Why the hell do you have her phone you cunt," his words seethed through the phone. I started to panic, not knowing what to say. 

"Um," I coughed awkwardly. "She's in the bathroom," at least I am not lying about something, for once. I knew that would probably piss him off even more now that I think about it. 

"Why are you with her? You are just asking to be killed," he still sounded pissed, but even more concerned than anything. I could not imagine how mad he would be if he found out that Kellie and I are sharing a hotel room. And we slept together, in that hotel room. I inwardly smirked, feeling a satisfaction come over me. 

"Why aren't you with her?" I shot back at him. I do not understand that if he had a girl like that, why he would be asking to destroy their relationship. 

"Don't bring that shit on me man, I will fuck you -"

"Up? In case you still haven't learned, I can do the same thing to you," I threatened to him. I have already had him thrown in jail and I am not afraid to do something even worse than that. 

There was a slight pause before he spoke again. "Oh when I get back to L.A., you have no idea what I am going to do to you," the anger was still boiling in his tone. I heard the water in the bathroom turn off, so I needed to end this quick. 

"Who said we were in L.A.?" I ended our conversation there and went to her recent calls. I deleted the two that Justin has just sent, making it seem like nothing happened. I placed her phone gently back on the nightstand and as if on cue, she made her way out of the bathroom. She did not say anything as she got back under the duvet. Her head naturally feel in the crook of my neck as she laid down. 

"Night," was the last thing I heard from her. 

- Kellie's POV - 

The sunshine was shining way too bright this morning. I fluttered my eyelids open trying to adjust to the light. I moved my head over to see light brown hair flopped everywhere. I then looked down to see a blue shirt clinging to my body. Wait, how did that get there? I sat up frantically but slowed down as a pain ran through my head. I tugged on the shirt and then panicked, I went down to feel if I had and type of underwear on.