Chapter 10 - 'Demons'

Chapter Ten 

- Justin's POV - 

"You're such a fuck up," I snapped my head over to Zander's. I found myself wanting to laugh, but I kept it in. I turned my attention back to the TV where E! News quietly rang through the speakers.

"Justin, if you don't talk, I'm not afriad to rip your just smacked head off," He threatened making me clench my jaw. I licked my lips feeling little guilt throughout my body. Of course I didn't mean half of what I said, but doesn't mean I regret it. 

- 20 Minutes Earlier - 

"Why are you doing this?" The all too familiar voice of Kellie rang through my ears. 

"Why are you still here?" I spat to her. She was sitting on the couch close to Zander. Her knees were pulled to her chest and she focus her red eyes on me. Honestly, she looked like she took a bad hit from a bong. 

"Are you fucking kidding me Justin?!" Zander finally snapped again. I knew he wanted to ring my neck but he's to big of a pussy to. They had been here ever since their 'five minutes' had been up. Looking at the two I wasn't very pleased of how close they were sitting together. It made my blood boil even more than it already was. 

"Get away from my girlfriend," I glared at him, I'm going to say it once and he'd better listen this one time. He stared at me in shock for a moment and then he didn't move. 

"By that I fucking meant now," I continued to tap my foot waiting for him to move. His blue eyes narrowed at me. Kellie and him exchanged a glance before he got up. I internally smiled at myself feeling satisfied. 

I noticed Kellie was looking at me with a sad but hopeful expression on her face. I met her gaze and was reminded of why I said 'I Love You'.

Fucking bitch can't even say it back. The inner fucker inside my head was back. 

"What are you looking at?" She immediately turned away looking at the floor. 

"For fuck sakes Justin!" I jumped slightly at Zander's yelling. "Do you not understand what you're doing to her?!" Zander stood up ad pointed at a mortified Kellie. 

"Sure," I shrugged my shoulders slightly. 

"The fucking person you love is a goddamn emotional wreck!" He sounded very aggervated as if he was trying to get a point across. 

"The person I love also doesn't believe me about anything," I muttered looking at her. She bit her lip as if she knew I was talking about that prick. What was his name...oh yes - Lucas. 

"You're so delusional," I heard Zander mumbled as he paced back and forth.