Chapter 29 - 'Don't Fight It'

Chapter Twenty-Nine 

- Justin's POV - 

My hands gripped her waist whilst hers ran along my neck. I could not help but smile into the kiss. It was slow and sweet, but there was a passionate spark brewing in it. It felt right and how it was supposed to be. This is what we both wanted for as long as I could remember. Dare I say it, but it was something we both still wanted even after the incident. I pushed my thoughts aside, focusing on the kiss. She tasted sweet, just as I remember correctly. My body tensed up from her cold hands and the thought of this being wrong. As cliche as it sounds, it felt wrong but felt so right. 

"So, I see you're not working the street corner tonight," I slightly gasped, immediately pulling away, leaving an odd look on Lynn's face. I backed away a bit, seeing her brown eyes burn into Lynn. 

"Are you talking to me?" Lynn sounded confused and slightly hurt. 

"Yeah, bitch," the words spat angrily out of her mouth. 

"Kellie," I said, her eyes meeting mine. Her jawed was tense, an eyebrow raised. Fuck. 

"Do you know her?" Lynn asked, turning to me once again. I exhaled, looking down, nodding my head. 

"I'm his girlfriend," Kellie said, her words seething with bitterness. "Soon to be ex, I imagine," she said before turning on her heel. Shit. I cannot let her walk away. 

"Kellie!" I said, pushing past people, not caring if I hit anyone. Once I got close enough to her, I grabbed her wrist, dragging her to an empty space in the club. I felt her struggling to get out of my grip, but there was no way in hell I was going to let her go. 

"Let me go! Justin, you're hurting me!" I heard her scream loudly. Instinctively, I let go of her arm, turning to face her. She had an angry look across her face. "I'm not doing this," she said, beginning to walk off. 

"No, fuck Kellie!" I grabbed her arm once again, pinning her against the wall. I took her hands above her head, knowing she would not be able to go anywhere now. She glared up at me with fiery eyes. 

"Justin, I swear to God if you don't let me go -"

"Shut up Kellie! We need to talk, now." 

- Kellie's POV - 

Lucas and I had been at the club for about an hour. It was fun and different to say the least. It made me happy to see Lucas happy. He seemed relaxed and stress free for once. Although, his dancing could use some work. 

"I'm going to go use the bathroom!" I said loudly in his ear, hoping he was able to hear me over the loud music. He gave me a nod and a thumbs up. I smiled at him before walking off trying to find the bathroom. I saw a sign that had an arrow and I was inwardly thanking God. As I turned the corner, I stopped in my tracks, recognizing the hair and tattoos immediately.