Chapter 16 - 'Bruises'

Chapter Sixteen 

- Kellie's POV - 

"Justin - " I started but was quickly interrupted. Justin was stomping towards Lucas. His eyes were filled with rage, more than I've ever seen. 

"You god-damn motherfucker!" Justin roared and before Lucas could react, he was on the ground, holding his face. 

"Justin!" I yelled running over to him. He shoved me off of him and looked at me. His face was unreadable. His breathing was heavy, unsteady. 

"You," He said not breaking contact with my eyes. I noticed Lucas was starting to regain composer. He slowly got up letting go of his face. Justin turned his head with force, and grabbed Lucas's shirt, pushing him to the ground and started to repeatedly punch him. 

"Justin!" I yelled once again, getting louder each time. I looked at Zander who was as shocked as me. "Zander do something!" I was practically screeching now. Zander seemed to catch on quickly and ran over to them. 

"Justin, stop!" Zander was the only one of us who could pull him off of Lucas. Once he got Justin to his feet again, Justin was struggling to get back to Lucas. Not thinking about anything, I ran over to Lucas who almost was on the verge of passing out. 

"Kellie, get the fuck away from him!" Justin screamed. I looked him in the eyes, tears forming in my own. Zander was still holding him back, but I had a feeling that Justin was going to get free if he didn't leave. 

I looked down at Lucas who's face was bloody, too bloody. I started to shake my head, trying to somehow think that there was no way, Justin did this. My Justin. Out of nowhere, I heard sirens. Not just any sirens. Police sirens. I looked over at Zander, who looked just as panicked as I was feeling. Justin on the other hand, was only focused on Lucas. 

The sirens got closer and closer until I realized what was going to happen. 

"No, no, no," I got up from Lucas as the police cars pulled into my driveway. Justin's eyes glanced over at them. They rushed out of their cars, over to Justin. 

"Sir, you need to hand him over," One of them said to Zander. Zander's eyes went wide, as if he didn't know what to do. 

"Zander don't you dare," I said my voice shaking. Justin and I made quick eye contact before the police pulled him out of Zander's arms. 

"Don't fucking touch me," Justin said trying to wriggle out of the officers grip. The other officer pulled out handcuffs and brought them over to Justin. "No, stop it," Justin snapped at the two men. 

Mentally I was thinking the same thing. There was no way in hell that I was going to say anything else to these men. There is nothing I can do. 

"Sir, you need to cooperate," the officer growled, getting agitated with Justin. My whole body was frozen, this can not be happening. Once the officer got the cuffs on, he started walking towards one of the cars.