Chapter 9 - 'Five Minutes'

Chapter Nine 

- Kellie's POV -  

"What the hell has gotten into you?" Justin didn't move a muscle. His gaze was focused on everything but me. "Ever since - "

" - Don't bring up the bastards name," He finally spoke, well more like hissed. 

"He's not a bastard and he sure in hell doesn't work for that bastard!" I raised my voice trying to gain his full attention. He played with his sweatshirt strings not even acknowledging me. 

"Justin, I swear to God - "

" - You'll what?" He glared over at me, his eyes looking black. He chuckled for a moment before regaining his composer. I looked away briefly and back noticing his eyes were still on mine. 

"I know what you'll do. You'll act like a whiny pussy for a few days and you'll be back on my doorstep within a matter of days. I know you inside out bitch, I know how you work," He spat biting his lip. 

"Excuse me?" My mouth gaped open. He hadn't called me a bitch in forever. I walked closer to where he was sitting forcing him to look  at me. 

"Who do you think you are?!" I said earning a smirk from him. 

"I believe," He removed my hand from his face. "I'm Justin Bieber bitch," He pushed me away almost making me fall. 

"Who are you? I don't know this person and I don't like him," I shook my head slightly. His eyes narrowed at me and he then stood up coming closer to me. 

"You wanted honesty, here it is. This is me babe, the real me," He looked down at me with an almost puppy dog face. 

"No it's not. I've seen the real you and this isn't it," I took a few steps back away from him only for him to follow my actions. 

"Well believe it baby," He whispered before walking away into another room. I sighed feeling defeated. I can never win with him, it's his way or the highway. I ran my hands through my brown hair occasionally pulling at the roots. I found myself having only another option. I went over to my charging phone and went to his contact. I pressed call and waited four rings. 

"Kellie?" Zander's voice rang through the phone. 

"Yeah," I paused. "We have a problem," I sighed sitting down resting my forehead in my hand. 

"What's wrong?" I could tell there was worry in his voice. 

"Just come to Justin's, I won't have to explain once you actually see yourself," I started to bite my nails in anticipation of just wanting him to get here. I hope to God Justin didn't here any of our conversation. 

"Okay...uhh, I'll be there shortly," And with that, my phone went silent. I sat my phone down on the table again and it felt like a thousand years of waiting. Minutes and minutes went by before I heard Justin speak.