Chapter 24 - 'You're Not Happy'

Chapter Twenty Four 

PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME. FAIR WARNING. 

Enjoy though :) 

- Kellie's POV - 

Brown hair trickled along my neck. My hands tangled into it, making me pull slightly, from the pleasure I was experiencing. When his warm lips came into contact with my cold skin, it was sending me into overdrive. His lips made their way back up to my mouth, taking all of me. I could feel hands move out from under my shirt, going to the zipper of my pants. 

"Justin," I half moaned, half whispered. No other person could do this to me. Only him. I took all of my strength I had, and flipped us over so I was straddling him. Our lips connected us again, his hands traveling down my back. I sat up slightly, fidgeting with the hem of my top. Once the top was off I threw it across the room, not caring about anything right now. I looked back down at Justin - 

"Ahh!" I screamed awake from my dream sitting up right in one motion. I flickered on the lamp beside the bed to find Lucas staring back at me. Him, he was in my dream, not Justin. 

"You okay?" I could not tell if his blue eyes were filled with concern or if they were just annoyed. I felt like I could not speak. I just had one of the most sexual dreams and it was not even with my boyfriend. 

"You look like you've seen a ghost," of course without my permission, he sat down on the bed at my feet. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and it read; 3:26 A.M. 

"I'm fine," I refused to make eye contact with him. I noticed my skin and hands were clammy-like. 

"All of your tossing and turning woke me up," he said, tugging at the ends of his hair. 

"Sorry," I muttered pushing the blanket off of me slightly. "And you just came in here and didn't do anything?" I asked, realizing how odd this was. 

"Well, I was going to, but, um," he trailed off, then coughed. 

"What?" I started to get nervous. His body language was awkward. Something was up. 

"Well you kinda... moaned my name..." he looked off at an object in the room. I felt my cheeks and my whole body heat up. Oh my God, this cannot be happening. The room went silent for a good, long five minutes. After not wanting to deal with the uncomfortably, I pushed the covers all the way off of me and got up from the bed. I walked into the living room to see his 'bed' all disheveled. I then made my way to the kitchen. 

"You wanna know something," I jumped a little bit, hearing his voice close behind of me. He was standing behind the the bar area of the kitchen. 

"What," I said not in a question tone. I opened the refrigerator and looked around before grabbing a water bottle. 

"You're not happy," I almost choked on the water going down my throat. I had to almost ask what did you say, but his face gave away that he was being serious.