Final Author's Note, Please Read

Hello, my lovely and amazing readers! Wow, I seriously cannot believe that this series that I have been working on for almost three years, has finally come to an end. I actually have a couple things to talk you guys about and that's why I have been so eager to finish this series. 

The first thing is, of course, a huge thank you! Thank you to any and everyone who has read these stories, commented on them, voted on them, shared them, anything of that nature! Seriously, as cliche or odd as this sounds, this has seriously changed my life. One of them being how much I have found a love for writing. I love it so much, that I have decided that I most likely want to go to college for Journalism and PR, possibly even fashion journalism. And seriously, it's all because of you guys! If it weren't for your constant support, I wouldn't have thought this book and this amazing website could have changed my life. So, thank you times one hundred!!!

The second thing is, something that I've been wanting to talk to you guys about for awhile, but I didn't want to do it until after I was finished with this book. I'm just going to be straight up with guys about this. Now do NOT get me wrong on this, I will always love Justin (Bieber, haha) no matter what. He has played such a huge role in my life for a long time, however... people change. I'm not talking about Justin on this one, even though he has kind of changed, I'm talking about me. To put it sparingly, I don't want to say I've lost interest in Justin, but... I think it's better to say that I've found other interests that I like. I honestly think a lot of people can relate to this, whether you're a Belieber, Directioner, 5SOS fan, whatever it may be. Sometimes, other things begin to come into your life. Like I said please, DO NOT get me wrong. I will probably always have a place in my heart for Justin, it's just not as big as it used to be. I hope I made sense with that and I hope you guys understand that. Like Justin has said himself, people grow and people change. I found, that's what has happened with me. Once again, I hope you guys understand that. 

The last thing I want to do is answer a few questions that I have gotten (and keep getting) over the past three years. 

1. How come you never wrote sexual scenes? (Minus that one time haha.)

Well, the answer is simple. Over the years I've been on here, I have noticed that any story that bluntly says, 'there will be sexual content in this story', always has tons of readers. And lets be real, most people start to read a story like that because it says there will be sexual content in it. Personally, I do not want people reading my stories because they may contain sexual content. I want people to read my story because they LIKE the plot, they LIKE the character development, and they LIKE the overall vibe of it. Not because it contains multiple sex scenes. That's just my honest opinion. If you want sex, go read Fifty Shades of Grey or watch porn, it's that simple hahaha.

2. Are you going to continue writing? 

OF COURSE. I just said I wanted to major with something in writing! I am currently writing another Justin fanfic, West 34th Street. Read if you want, but I think a lot of people would like it if they gave it a shot, even though the beginning is slow. Just go under 'My Works' on my profile and it will be right there. 

3. Are you going to continue writing your other stories?

At the moment, no. For the simple reasons of 1) I don't like the plot of them anymore and 2) I've lost interest in them. Maybe in the future, I'll possibly continue them, but not for now. Sorry! 

Okay, I guess this is it for "He's Just Different" and "My Badboy Fairytale". Once again thank you so much for reading and supporting me! I love each and everyone of you. Thank you. 

Another thing, someone suggested for me to get a Snapchat for you guys? Should I? Would you guys add me? Do you even use snapchat? Haha, comment please. ALSO, for anyone interested, I got a Spotify account! I made one because I figured we could all listen/share our favorite music. I've made a couple playlist already, so if you have one, add me! And if you don't, make one! 

Twitter, Spotify - lindzfrienz12 Tumblr - lindzfrienzxo