Chapter 30 - 'It's Not The Same'

Chapter Thirty 

- Kellie's POV - 

I stared blankly at the silent television in front of me. At the moment, I felt alone and abandoned, but I appreciated the silence. I glanced around the small room, looking down at the stupid IV they had decided to give me. They insisted on giving me more hydration, but I hate these things with a passion. 

All of my thoughts were interrupted by two knocks on the door. I tapped my fingers along the bed, debating whether or not I should let them in. I knew it was not a nurse, because they would have barged in within two seconds. I only hope to God it is not who I think it is. 

"C-come in," my voice croaked. As much fluids as they were putting in my blood system, I may want to start drinking more for myself. The door opened slowly and my eyes traveled up the tall body. I stopped as I met his blue eyes. 

"Hey," he said sweetly, gently closing the door behind of him. I leaned back into the pillows, feeling at ease. 

"Hi," I said, trying to sound as happy as possible. To be honest though, I was miserable and I want to go home. 

"You feeling any better?" His eyes were now filled with concern and worry. 

"I feel amazing," I said sarcastically. He laughed silently to himself before walking over beside of me. His face suddenly went serious. 

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" His brows furrowed. As uncomfortable as this was, Lucas somehow made me feel comfortable. I shook my head furiously. 

"No," I shuttered, bringing the blanket more up to my chest. Just thinking about Justin, what I did, what he did, made my stomach churn. 

"He went berserk last night, after he had left here," his head cocked to the right, as if he was waiting for my response impatiently. 

"What did he do?" I said, slightly annoyed yet slightly worried. My eyes widened at the possibilities running through my head. 

"He yelled, a lot," he paused almost in an obvious tone. I fiddled with my hands as he continued to speak. "He punched a couple of things and then he disappeared," he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Well where is he?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Wait, why do I even care? I asked to myself, but my subconscious quickly answered. Because you do care and love him... I closed my eyes briefly, shaking my head trying to get rid of my thoughts. 

"I think he went to the hotel he is staying at, that's what Zander told me at least," he inhaled a breath slowly as if he was exhausted. I started to wonder if he was mad at me for telling Justin what happened. I have no idea what came over me and I was just so pissed... I'll be the first to admit, it was wrong to do that. 

"Zander? He's here?" My stomach fluttered with excitement. I had not spoken to him in a couple of weeks and I could always use my best friend to get me through things.