Chapter 2 - 'She Cannot Know'

Chapter Two 

- No POV - 

Justin punched the punching bag furiously over and over. He just received some news that did not make him happy. Especially because it was something to do with Kellie. One of the few things he truly loved unconditionally. Hitting one last punch, he felt exhausted. Taking the gloves off and throwing them to the ground, he didn't notice Scooter Braun was coming straight towards him. 

"Hey Justin,"  He said breaking the silence in the gym. Justin screwed the lid back on his water bottle and made eye contact with him. "You okay?" Scooter said stopping the swinging punching bag. 

"No, I'm not fucking okay," Justin huffed. "And you know damn well why," He added. 

Scooter knew that when he received the news, he would react in a manner. But didn't expect this. "Justin, I know that you didn't want to hear that when you two just put things back together," He sighed before continuing. "But you cannot tell her, understand me?" 

Justin felt the anger rise up in his whole body. He clenched his jaw before throwing the water battle across the room, surprising it didn't bust it. "Do you think I was gonna fucking tell her?!?!" Justin roared in the gym.

Scooter stepped back at the outbreak. "Justin, calm down," Scooter demanded through clenched teeth.

Justin's brown eyes, now looked black. He did not want anyone here right now. "Scooter listen man, I'm sorry...but I can't deal with all of this right now. I need to be by myself," Justin replied almost feeling tears come up to his eyes. He looked down and closed his eyes briefly. In the back of his mind, he though he was going to have a nervous breakdown. 

"I understand Justin, but you need to understand something too,"Scooter wasn't going to let him go until he promised. "You can't tell her, don't even think about when you're around her."

"I'm still gonna think about it," Justin had to bit his tongue to not say anything he would regret. "But, I understand..." Justin wasn't going to tell her, but he is pretty known to slip up every now and then. Scooter nodded his head slowly making eye contact with Justin again. He still couldn't believe that this kid, was once innocent and vulnerable. Scooter knew Justin was searching for something within himself, but he didn't in a million years think he would be in a mess like this. 

"You promise?" 

"I promise," Justin said feeling a lodge come in his throat. 

Justin found himself making promises he couldn't keep.

-Kellie's POV-

"Pick up, pick up, pick up..." I mumbled into the phone. 

"Hello?" Her calming voice said into the phone. 

"Pattie," I smiled. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you-"

"Oh no, you're fine Kels," Pattie said. Kellie found herself smiling even bigger that she called her what Justin calls her. 

"Well, I was just wondering if you happened to know where Justin was?" I said biting my nails. I sat down on my bed and looked out my window. It was actually not that hot in California today. I liked it. California isn't all just hot weather and hot guys. It's pretty beautiful...most of the time. 

"I'm sorry, I actually don't..." She said almost sounded disappointed. 

"Okay, just wondering, thanks anyway," I bite my lip starting to worry where he was. I haven't heard from him since last night. I mean he was the one calling and texting me for two weeks trying to get me to speak to him. Well it finally worked and now here I am doing the same thing. 

"Kellie...are you okay? After what happened, I know that it would have been hard on you," The sincere in her voice made her seem like a second mother. But then, Justin would be my brother and what we have would be like incest...ew. I quickly remembered Pattie was in a similar situation.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you Pattie,for your concern," I smiled once again. We said our goodbyes and I threw my phone behind me. It's not like Justin to not call or text. I fell back onto my bed thinking about everything. I seem to think more after what happened. Trust me, I'm pretty emotionally scarred, one of my organs are probably dead from all of the drugs he gave me, and I just feel scared to go out and get the mail. My biggest fear is Delgotta finding out where I live. Yes his men broke into my house, but I'm positive Justin killed them. By that I mean, I hope he killed them. My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. It can't be my mom because she's would still be at work. 

I sat up and grabbed a sweater from my doorknob. Throwing it on, I walked down the stairs almost tripping over shoes twice. Remember to tell me when my mom  gets home, to shove those up her ass. I made it to the front door and swung it open. My eyes almost came out of my head when I saw who it was. 

"Lucas?" I said meeting his blue eyes and shaggy hair.

"Hey," He slightly smiled with his hands in his pockets. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked feeling confused. 

"Can I ask you a question?" 

A/N Hey guys! :) I hoped you enjoyed this chapter... what do you think Lucas wants? Hmm, ;) Leave a comment and vote because it makes my day! :) <3 

Twitter/Instagram - @LindzFrienz12