Chapter 11 - 'Out for Blood'

Chapter Eleven 

- Justin's POV - 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I almost let out a laugh at Za. I looked over and met him to be on his phone. He typed a few things before looking back over to me with a weird gaze. 

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at him with a rising anger in my body. 

"Bro, seriously? I never thought you were this stupid to steep to this low," He paused shaking his head slightly. "Do you even know what the hell this is going to do to you?" 

"No. But as they say, take life as it's handed to you," I shrugged my shoulders before walking over to get a water from the little fridge in the dressing room. 

"What are you going to do if she asks questions about her?" Za asked with curiosity filling his voice. I looked over my left shoulder and then took a big gulp of the water. 

"I don't know, I'll buzz it off some how," I said sitting on a table nearby. It was weird I have to admit, not hearing from her in two days. It was weird not waking up with her and it was definitely weird not feeling her body close to mine. It was her choice though, to walk away. I wouldn't blame her, I was being an asshole but that's not my fault. 

"Do you not understand...you fucking love her Justin, and you're just going to let her walk away into someone else's arms?" 

I froze up for a moment. I imagined her in someone else's care and the worst part, I saw her with that pussy Lucas. I closed my eyes clenching my jaw to keep me calm. 

"For God sakes, who love her right? Or was that a lie?" Jeez Za, what's with all of the questions? It's to early for this. 

"Yeah sure, whatever?" I played with the bottle of water trying to amuse myself not really even paying attention to Za.

He coughed briefly. "Well there you go. If would stop acting like an ego-risen asshole maybe she'd be here. If you love her so much why the hell are you doing this?" I looked up from the water bottle and found myself hinking about what he said. Once again someone was saying something smart and making me feel guilty. 

I was getting ready to answer but the door shot open cutting me off from doing so. 

"You almost ready Justin?" I locked eyes with Scooter and nodded once before hopping off of the table. I looked at myself in the mirror on last time and walked over to the door.

"Hey Justin," I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face Za again. 

"What," I said making it sound more like a statement than a question. 

"Just remember what happened last time you did this..." He trailed off as if he was waiting for me to finish the sentence. I licked my lips not saying anything. I turned on my heel and saw Scooter staring down at me.