Epilogue

Epilogue 

- Kellie's POV- 

Two Months Later 

Love is many things. Love is honesty. Love is respect. Love is commitment. Love is trust. Love, is not just love. There's many things that go into love. Love is something we all want, no one can deny that. I believe love has healing properties too. And when you can find all those things in love, I feel like you can be set for longterm happiness. 

I for one, have found that. That is exactly why I'm getting married to who I can call, my best friend, my lover, my partner in crime if you want. It's all going to happen in two days. The reality of that still hasn't sunk in completely, but I'm getting there. The ring has been on my finger for about four months and it's finally going to fulfill it's meaning. 

To say I'm nervous is an understatement. Together, we have planned everything to perfection. From the food, guests, plates and silverware (yes, it's important), theme, and of course, the venue. 

We decided on a country club just outside of Los Angeles. We've manage to get almost everyone a suite to stay in over the weekend. So far, they seem more than happy which causes some of my stress to decrease. I don't care what anyone says, this is stressful. 

However, even though everything is going perfectly, I can't help but still feel an emptiness here. For the past two months, it's been weird not having Zander here. It feels weird because I always thought we would grow up and do things together all of time, like we used to talk about. I wish he could be here to experience this... Justin has helped me tremendously. It's just another reason for me to be in love with him. 

I try my best to shake off negative thoughts though, knowing that I don't need that energy at the moment. I currently was sitting in Justin and I's suite, soon to be just mine because of that whole 'you can't see the bride before the wedding' tradition. Justin was out with a couple of his groomsman. I'm not sure if they're playing golf or just talking in private somewhere. 

There was a sudden and gentle knock at the door. I startles me for a second and I stand still for a moment, wondering who it could be. A part of me thinks that it's Justin, but as I just said, he's out and about right now. Another thought is my mother, but I told her to leave me alone at the moment because she was driving me crazy. 

I take one last glance at myself, noticing how exhausted and tired I look, but I choose to ignore myself, knowing that picking me apart isn't going make me look better. With a small smile on my face, I pull open the quite heavy door. 

"Hey," I am met with familiar blue eyes and a sly smile.  

"Hey, Lucas," I say, greeting him back. What is he doing here? I notice his eyes glancing around the room behind of me, "Want to come in?" I ask, stepping aside for him. 

"Sure," he says his eyes coming back to mine. Once he is fully in, I close the door and notice how he is looking around in what seems to be awe. "Way to take the worst room," he says sarcastically.