Chapter 31

"What?! You had sex with him without using some protection and he didn't pull it out when he came? Are you both out of your minds?"

I shrug. "When you're at that moment, everything else is meh," I say before taking a sip of my iced caramel macchiato.

Ollie and I are currently in Flourist Café. It's Sunday and she asked if she could see me today and spend some time together since we haven't seen each other since she and Milo revealed their secret relationship.

"What if you get pregnant? Yes, you exclusively date him but are you officially his girlfriend?!" She sarcastically says.

"I'll raise the kid alone then if he leaves me. I mean, I'm almost 30. I can have a child." I confidently answer, but at the back of my mind, my thoughts are everywhere.

We'd already had sex when I realized we didn't use a condom and he came inside me, but the worst thing? I'm on my most fertile days which I don't wanna mention to Ollie because she'd freak out more and I don't want to hear any more of it.

Kai left early this morning for the pre-production meeting of their movie scenes that needs to be shot in the city. They'll start filming tomorrow.

"Wait, I want to know. How was it? Is he good? Is he huge?" Ollie teases.

My eyes widen in horror. "Stop it!" I suddenly remember how we did it the first time and how we did it through the day until we fell asleep. We had sex multiple times yesterday; in the kitchen, in bed, and in the bathroom, but he starts withdrawing his dick out before he ejaculates. I don't know if he purposely came inside of me the first time we did it or he's just too immersed by the moment that he forgot to put it out.

"Psh. I bet he has an enormous d."

I raise an eyebrow. "Ollie, you're dating my brother, did you forget?"

He slowly nods her head while sipping on her cup of espresso. "Kidding aside, I'm happy for you. After the wedding fiasco, you deserve this kind of happiness, and I think, and it looks like, Kai's serious about you. He'd immediately deny what the mainstream media says if he's not."

"I know, and he said he loves me, but wouldn't it be great if I can identify myself as his girlfriend? He said he loves me but he never asked me, can you be my girlfriend?"

I don't know, but when he left earlier, I realized I have no assurance with him. We only exclusively date, but who am I in his life?

"That, you have to ponder on."

"What about you? Aren't you thinking about it with Milo?" I curiously ask.

She innocently smiles. "He already asked me to be his girlfriend, and you know how I answered? I said, why not?!" She says before cracking up.

I laugh, imagining Milo's reaction when Ollie answered him in a duh tone of voice instead of a decent Yes. Finally, Milo met his match. They're a perfect balance.

"I think you have to be clear with each other. Some people think once you started dating, you'd be officially in a relationship while some think otherwise. You have to talk it out."

I take a sharp breath. "Yeah, I'll open it up with him." I think I just have to find the perfect timing, I don't want to bother him during his filming.

"Why don't we go shopping after this?" He excitedly asks.

"I'm never saying no to that!" I cheerfully answer. I'm so thankful for Ollie's presence right now.