Chapter 11 - James

~Authors Note: I apologise for James sections being short, I promise I have been trying to make them longer in future sections. Much love~

This girl is so infuriating.

Why is she so innocent and shy at one point but such a harsh bitch the next?

Why is she getting Ubers at this time of the night?

Do her parents not mind her doing this?

She said it was her parents house she lived, but only her and Megs live there, so where are they?

I sit back in my chair and take off my cap with one hand and rub through my hair with the other before putting my cap back on.

Just as I do that my phone beeps.

God please don't be work.

I'm shattered and the last thing I need tonight is a case.

I double take as I notice the contact reads 'Liv – photographer'.

She put her name as that when she saved her number in my phone.

I will have to change it to just 'Liv' seen as I will know exactly who that is.

I open the message and read it.

"Hi James, I just wanted to say sorry for how I just spoke to you. I know you meant good and I shouldn't have been so rude. I appreciate the offer but am fully happy getting an uber. Don't worry, I know self-defence. Oh, and to put your mind at ease, I will text you when I am home."

She really is something.

Infuriating, but something.