Chapter 19 - James

Practice comes around all too quickly.

I spent most of the rest of the weekend chilling at home with Zeus and working on my case.

I get to the arena early and make my way to my office.

I log into my computer and open my emails up.

I notice an email from one of the employees of the marketing department, what do they want from me?

"Good Morning James,

I hope you are well, congratulations on your first win of the season. It was a brilliant game.

I just wanted to email you and ask if you can pass on to Olivia my praise at her work.

The photos she has produced are exceptional, I'm sure you would have seen them and agree with me. This is great marketing for the team, and I am thrilled to have her working with us.

Good luck with your next game.

Mandy – Marketing Assistant"

Wow.

These photos must be good.

She didn't show me anything from this weekend.

I send a quick response asking if they could forward me her email with Saturday's photos on.

10 minutes later it lands in my inbox.

I open up the attachments and am instantly blown away.

WOW.

FUCKING WOW.

No wonder the marketing team are passing on their praises.

This girl has talent.

I take out my phone and send her a quick text asking her to come to my office when she gets to the arena.