Chapter 58 - Olivia

I'm tired.

I've never felt this tired before, I sleep all day and night.

Uni classes restart this week after the Christmas break, I haven't worked on my project for weeks now.

I haven't done anything.

It's been two weeks since Christmas and I still haven't spoken to James, not once.

He's doing exactly what I asked him to do, give me time and space.

I don't know if that makes me love him more or hate him for not trying.

I've slept, binged watched enough TV to make my eyes googly.

Rolling out of bed, I pull myself towards the bathroom.

I shower, watching the water drain by my feet.

When finished, I towel dry my hair, pull some leggings and a new hoodie on and make my way downstairs.

Its late afternoon, I've slept the day away yet again.

Megs walks through the door as I make my way downstairs.

"Hey," she states, shutting the door.

"Hey," I reply.

"You're showered, good, we're going out," Megs adds, throwing her bag onto the sofa.

"No, I'm tired, I'm eating and going to bed," I reply.

"Nope, all you do is mope about and sleep, we're going out, it's Friday night."

"I don't care, I have a game tomorrow, I'm not going," I state firmly.

"Well you're coming, so you can either come out dressed like that, or you can go get ready," she replies.

"Megs, I don't want a night out," I reply, sitting myself down at the breakfast bar.

"You always say that, and then you always enjoy yourself," she adds.

"Apart from the last occasion," I point.

Megs rolls her eyes, "well that was not our fault that that night was a disaster, come on, a few drinks, dancing, fun Liv, you know, that thing called fun?".

Rolling my eyes I hop up off the stool, "whatever, but I'm not wearing heels," I reply.

"Deal," she shouts from the kitchen.

Shaking my head, I make my way upstairs.

~~

"It's busy," I shout.

"Yeah," Megs shouts back.

"Why are we here? We've never been here before?" I reply, as we make our way through the busy bar.

Tables and booths line the open area, the bar lining the whole wall of one side.

Music is playing loudly, I wouldn't class it as a club but it might as well be.

"Come on, over here," Megs replies, pulling my hand.

I look over her shoulder, where the hell is she going?

As we make our way towards the back of the bar, I notice two familiar faces sitting at a small bar table.

I yank Megs hand back.

"Megs!".

She turns to me, "don't worry, he's not here, it's just those two."

Shaking my head, we make our way over towards Leo and Connor.