Chapter 48 - Olivia

~Mature/Smut warning~

I lie in bed, listening to James's soft breathing.

He has been incredible for Megs, and me over this last week.

I lift my hand up and brush the stray piece of fallen hair from his forehead.

His eyes flutter open and his mouth peaks at the sides.

I smile back and grasp the back of his neck, slowly bringing him closer to meet me.

I place a gentle kiss on his lips before pulling away slightly.

"James," I whisper.

He mumbles an inaudible response.

"I want you," I whisper.

His eyes widen and his pulls back to glance at me fully.

He stares at me for a while before speaking.

"You want to-?" he asks.

I nod shyly, "do you?" I ask.

He closes his eyes and shakes his head gently, "you have no idea Liv."

I smirk and push his shoulders back, rolling him onto his back and throwing my leg over his core.

I sit back, straddling him and instantly welcome the hardness between my thighs.

The thin fabric of our pyjama bottoms allowing me to feel how much he wants this.

I roll my hips softly and lean down, placing wet kisses on his lips.

He grasps my neck and pulls me flat to him.

My breasts press into his chest and his hand moves down my spine.

He grasps the bottom of my pyjama top and I sit back, allowing him to whip it off me.

My breasts fall freely and instantly harden as the crisp air wraps around my bare skin.

James trails his hands down my back before flipping us both over.

He shuffles himself between my legs before leaning down and taking one of my nipples into his mouth.

I gasp out loud at the unfamiliar feeling.

My head falls back as he works his tongue around my breasts, flicking from one to the other.

I pull his head back and move my hands down, grabbing the bottom of his top and pulling it over him.

I smile at the sight of a topless James and trail my fingers down and over each curve of muscle.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks.

His eyes are dark, pupils intense.

"I do, but you should know that I've only done this a few times before, and that was a long time ago," I reply.

He nods his head and leans down, sealing his mouth over mine again.

He pulls back "we can stop whenever, lets create a safe word," he replies.

"A safe word? How about stop?" I question.

He shakes his head smirking, "that won't work, we need a clear and unique phrase."

I raise my eyebrow, "alright, what should it be then?".

"Something you wouldn't say during this, something random," replies.

"Peaches," I blurt, saying the first thing that comes into my mind.

"Peaches? That will do."

I nod and pull him back down to me.