Epilogue - James

November

"Girls we need to leave!" I shout up the stairs.

"They've been at this for hours," Connor whines from beside me in the hallway.

I stifle a laugh, he's impatient when it comes to waiting for these two.

"Girl's we're going to be late," I shout again.

"We're cominggg!" I hear Liv's voice from the bedroom.

Olivia has been living with me for nearly 10 months now. The topic of her moving out and renting somewhere was never up for discussion with me, this home was always open to her, and now it is her home as well and I wouldn't have her anywhere else.

Megs and Connor are renting just outside the city and are saving for a house together.

With the closeness of Liv and Megs, it's naturally bought me and Connor closer together, the friends me and Liv have around us are the closest thing to family, and it means so much to the both of us.

One day in the future, me and Liv will make a family of our own, and from then on, our family will continue to grow.

"GIRLS!" Connor shouts.

"We're ready, we're ready," Liv laughs, walking down the stairs with Megs in tow.

Liv has been busy all summer getting her studio up and running, she's taken to running a business naturally and is doing a part time business and accounting degree alongside running the studio and being the teams photographer.

Megs has taken on a small share in the business in exchange for continuing working on Liv's marketing of her studio.

Liv keeps herself busy, but I can tell she loves what she does, to her it's not even work.

She gets paid for carrying out her dreams, exactly how I wanted it.

Her plan is to finish her degree in two years time, work two more seasons with the team and once she's graduated again, she'll focus solely on the studio and that's when we'll look to extend our family.

"Wow girls, you both look gorgeous," Connor smirks, although his eyes are only following Megs of course.

Liv's smile reaches all corners of her face, she's glowing, and she's had this look on her face for the last few months, if I thought Liv couldn't get anymore beautiful, take the demons off her shoulders and she'll shine brighter than any star in the sky.

I pull her straight into my arms, her heels making her reach my height more easily.

I place a kiss on her lips before whispering, "you look stunning."

She blushes, as usual, before whispering back, "thank you."

"Come on Liv, we need to get lots of photos, lets go," Megs beams.

We walk towards my truck, Megs and Connor hopping in the back.

"I'm so nervous," Liv speaks, all while smiling.

"You'll be fine," I reply, pulling off the driveway, "me and Con will be cheering you both on."

She laughs, the laugh I've grown to adore over the last few months - pure. "That's what I'm worried about, please do not make a scene."

Connor laughs from behind me "Me? James? Make a scene, never Liv."

She turns in her seat, I can see the glare she's giving Connor out of the corner of my eye, "Megs, sort your boyfriend out."

"She's right, both of you, behave yourselves today," Megs warns.

"I can't promise anything," Connor speaks before leaning into Megs.

"Keep the PDA to a minimum you two," I reply, looking in my rear view mirror.

Liv laughs again before Megs replies, "hey, I had to deal with it with you two love birds, so I can indulge if I want."

I shake my head laughing, "right, what do we need to do first?" I ask towards Liv.

She turns to look at me, "we need to get our gowns and then have photos before the ceremony."

I nod, "okay then."

We spend the afternoon grabbing lunch, taking endless amounts of photos, and finally watching Liv and Megs graduate.

Of course, we didn't keep to Liv and Megs requests, both me and Con made sure everyone in the theatre knew we we're proud of them as they walked.

When we met up with them after the ceremony, I pulled Liv straight into my arms, "congratulations."

She presses up on the balls of her heels and places a kiss against my lips, "this isn't exactly how I expected to be graduating, but apart form having Ellie here, I wouldn't change it for the world."

"Celebratory drinks?" Megs questions as she pulls back from Connors arms.

I can't hid the smirk that comes across my face when I glance at Connor, who smiles right back at me.

"What's that look?" Liv asks beside be, her hand pushing against my chest.

"We have a surprise," I speak and the girls eyes go wide.

"Oooo, I love a surprise," Megs replies, clapping her hands.

"I hate surprises," Liv adds.

I smile down at her, "you'll like this one, we need to go home and pack."

The girls eyes widen again, "pack?" Liv states.

I nod, "yep, we're taking you girls on a celebratory break for a few days."

Megs jumps into Connors arms, while Liv looks seriously at me, always the one to over analyse.

"What about practice? What about work?" She asks.

I smile, "It's all taken care of, we're only going for two nights so we won't miss much."

She smiles back at me, "Is this why you told me not to book out these two days at the studio, how did I not question that."

I laugh back, it was easy to convince her, she didn't even ask why when I told her.

"Come on, we need to get packing, our flight leaves early morning," I reply to all of them.

"Where are we going?" Megs asks from behind me.

I turn around and smile to Connor before nodding.

"Paris, of course," he replies and Liv's hand on my arm tightens.

"Seriously?" She whispers to me.

"Seriously," I reply.

"You continue to amaze me James," she speaks softly, leaning into my side.

"You deserve it Liv, everything and more," I reply, placing a kiss down on her temple.