5

* * * *
"Rise m'lady!" Nancy shouted drawing the binds then coughing, after the intake of the amount of dust, they really needed to fix this place up else, they will die of dust soon, but not when they get executed first.

"Nancy close the window, will you, it's early morning," Irisa groaned rolling, trying to find a more comfortable part. This bed is too hard!

"The women are here to collect this sheet!" Nancy said with panic, "m'lady, it's almost noon, the ceremony should begin soon! You have to rise!" Irisa sighed and turned ones.

"M'lady remember what the duchess had said! What you are supposed to do on the wedding night and the evidence that it has been done!" she shook her lady, who finally opened her eyes slightly.

"M'lady we don't have much time! We will be executed if we were found out!" Irisa finally opened her eyes and yawned lazily, she looked around the room, she could see it now, the room had more light, she sat up, the room was so small! She had truly not noticed how small it was yesterday because she was tired.

"M'lady!" Irisa turned back to her frowning, rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you yelling, your screams are deafening."

"M'lady, we are going to be in trouble if we don't do something! We are in trouble if you do not consummate the marriage within the night of the wedding," she rolled her eyes and rubbed her face, yawning again wishing to go back to sleep.

"Nancy, why are you yelling?" Nancy frowned.

"M'lady, we are in trouble, you are going to be executed if there is no blood on your sheet!" she rolled her eyes.

"Nancy! My groom did not show up yesterday, I was placed in this room and you are telling me I will be executed?"

"M'la..."

"Welcome the royal representatives!" Nancy turned in the direction of the guard who has yelled this announcement.

"M'lady," she said anxiously, 'they would just have to see what would happen.' She stood, "let us go and we shall see what is happening," Irisa sighed and Nancy stood up, panicking.

"M'lady..." Irisa walked towards the door with Nancy following her scared.

She remembered the hallway, she looked around and she walked towards the steps, as she mounted down, her eyes crossed the dead garden, she frowned knowing she has to get that sorted later, but Harriton has insulted her enough! How dare they? She was still the first prefecture princess of Hasten before the first princess of Kaley, she has been disgraced and embarrassed enough.

She walked towards the large hall and found a group of women and two royal guards waiting there. She frowned, this city is crazy!

"Bow to the royal representative!" Irisa placed one hand on the other, she bowed her head, placing it on her hand, the distaste did not leave her, Nancy knelt and bowed her head like the other servants.

"Welcome," Irisa started and raised her head back up to see a large plumpy woman, she was a little tan but her compression was still close to peach.

"So where is the sheet? Or weren't you informed that you were supposed to present a sheet as proof of the consummation,"

"First, why not sit and let us then discuss it," Irisa tried to smile politely.

"I am not here for tea and chatting! Where is the blooding sheet!" the woman called stepping forward making Irisa frown, she clenched her fist angrily.

"That's what I am trying to explain, first sit, we can settle this!"

"Shut your mouth!" Irisa flinched as she got in her face and spat, "hold her down!" the guards walked towards her and held either of her arms.