24

* * * *
FOUR DAYS LATER.
"I demand to see the crown prince!" Samuel yelled looking around, maybe he was around somewhere.

"You will be punished if you do not leave at once! You are not allowed to enter the Palace grounds until the first princess's punishment is over!" the guard yelled at him making him clench his jaw.

The Empress was probably happy with his predicament, "walk away now or you will join her in the dungeons!" Samuel's eyes widened.

"You put a royal inside the dungeons?! Have you gone mad?!" he asked incredulously. The guards rolled their eyes, "we were just following orders, please return to the first prince Manor and guard there!"

"I must protect the first princess of Kaley and that is what I am trying to do but you would not allow me to enter the palace!"

"You have not been summon, lord Samuel, please return to the first prince's manor." the other guard tried to ward him off but he would not budge. He looked around, trying to find a way in which he could enter but it was the most guarded place in the whole of Kaley, and Silkon Valley trying to sneak in was next to impossible.

The only person that could help them was the crown prince. Even the first prince can do nothing and it was worse because the first prince had traveled to deliver the message to Venusa.

Two hours later, Samuel jumped on his horse and rode away, he knew he must find another way to communicate with the prince to stop them from doing something brutal to her.

* * * *
"Brother?" Benedict clenched his jaw rolling his eyes, he stood to his feet and was about to walk out of the tea room but a maid stopped him making him glare at her angrily.

"Why the rush brother? There is no need to leave, this soon? I just want to speak to you." Beatrice said smirking, she tools her time to walk elegantly toward Benedict, she was preparing for her feet washing ceremony.

Dressed by Kalean's tradition in an elegant white dress made with feathers and soft cotton, she looked like a fairy, as the dress was almost the color of her skin.

She touched his shoulder and smiled softly, "will you not bless your sister, my wedding ceremony has begun and you still avoid me. Have done something to you?" her soft smile turned to a smirk as he glared at her, "I do not have time for your sick games Beatrice! Let me be!"

"Oh brother!" she gasped dramatically and looked around, "have I done something to offend you? Why are you speaking to me in such a manner?!"

"You are unbelievable! I am going to have Harriton as soon as possible and it would be good as you are staying here because you are a snake and I am sick of you!"

"How could say that to your twin sister!"

"Well, my sister will not prohibit me from associating with another one of my sisters just for your sick amusement!"

Beatrice scoffed and looked away, "well if you want to talk to your favorite sister. Then I will take you to her." Benedict frowned and glanced at the maid who stood behind her, "what are you saying Beatrice?" Beatrice walked out of the tea room and he had no other choice but to follow suit.

He stopped as they reach the entryway to the dungeons and the guards bowed, "what are we doing here Beatrice?"

"You wanted to see your beloved sister Benedict, so I am bringing you to have a darling reunion!"

Benedict followed glancing, slightly disturbed at the sight of the dungeon. It was disgusting and by law, no royals were to be punished in such a manner unless they have attempted to take the life of the Emperor and Empress or the crown prince of Kaley.