25

* * * *
Donald took big steps toward the dungeons, the guard's eyes widened and they stood at attention, "your highness! You are not to go into the dungeons by the orders of the Empress."

Donald scoffed and smiled raising an eyebrow, "do you really want to do this?" the soldier glanced at his colleague fearful before moving out if the way. Donald walked into the dungeons looking around in dismay. It was the highest dishonor to any royal family to be placed in a dungeon.

Irisa was the third most important woman in Kaley before his wedding to Beatrice, even at that, she was still the fourth in Kaley and she ending up in the dungeon was a dishonor to her. How did he not know of this? How come he was just finding out?

Samuel led him to the middle of the dungeon before walking the guards guarding the dungeon opened the doors. They entered and a wave of nausea hit Donald making him more displease. His eyes widened at the sight before him, a guard had his pants down and his member out, he was busy caressing her naked body

Samuel turned away as soon as he saw her sight, "what are you doing?!" Donald voice boomed, the guard jumped off her swallowing and pulling his pants up, "my... My prince..." the soldier stuttered petrified.

"Tell general Charles to see that this soldier lewrnd the consequences of touching a royal." Samuel nodded before the soldier fell to his knees.

"Your highness! It is no fault of mine, I was ordered! I was just following instructions." Donald scoffed, releasing Irisa from the chains, the soldier continued his pleads. He knew what general Charles was capable of and nobody wanted to be on his bad side. Irisa collapsed into his arms weakly, she could barely open her eyes.

"You are going to be fine!" he said pulling off his royal coat and using it to cover her, he walked out of the dungeons in trusting them soldiers that were all guarding the dungeons to be replaced immediately. Maids and servants whispered as he made his way towards his chambers, he instructed a maid to ask for the attention of a healer.

He placed Irisa on the bed, she was bleeding everywhere and smelt like a mixture of vomit, blood and dried sweat. Only the ancestors knows what that bastard did to her.

"Your highness?" Beatrice called slowly entering into the room, they were supposed to present the bloodied sheet together but he was not present.

Now the official breakfast another tradition that was paramount to show the unity of the royal family was going on and the groom was not presence.

"Tell the maids that I need a warm bath prepared and soft cotton sheets,"

"My prince, we are to arrive at breakfast for me to be announced has the crown princess of Kaley."

Donald scoffed, "Bestrice your sister is in this bed! Fighting for her life, and all you care about is your silly corporation announcement?"

"I..."

"Where is she?!" Benedict bargded in and looked around the room, as soon as he sighted her, he ran toward his sister and knelt by the bed side.

"What did they do you?" he cried out horrified, her head was bald and her eyes were swollen and bleeding.

"Where is the maid I sent to get the healer?!" Donald said agitated, standing to his feet, he walked out of his quarters to find the maid.

"Why are you here Benedict? You and I know that breakfast is important to me!" Benedict wiped his eyes and looked up at her with utter animosity.

"Are you happy now? Is this what you want? She have destroyed her for what exactly?! You shave her head! Her pride is gone! All of you are disgusting and I hope you are punished by the anscetors for what you have done!"