40

* * * *
"Why did you not inform me about the royal family's knowledge of your fake paralysis?" she questioned removing her jewelry.

"I did not think much of it, to be honest, they wanted to surprise me and I used that opportunity to introduce my beloved to them," he walked toward her and gave a peck on the lip before moving toward the draped curtains.

"I met the crown prince yesterday." she started, taking her clothes, Aaron stopped draping the curtains and turned to her.

"You met the crown prince earlier? How?" She peeled off her last piece of garment distracting him. He walked toward her slowly, his eyes darkened as he licked his lips, "you look stunning beloved."

He wet her lips with his forgetting the question as soon as he asked, her hands circled his clothes-self, and she tiptoed to give him continue the kiss. He smiled into it, feeling very satisfied, this sense of happiness he had could never be explained. No word could explain accurately the way she made him, it was simply out of the world.

He tapped her thighs, helping her up unto him, her legs circled his waist, and his lips moved in sync with hers as she poured out her want and love for him. She held him tightly as he ground his arousal against her, her heart raced as it always does when they made love, and her stomach squeezed as she felt a puddle of wetness in her neither region, he swallowed her moan, his grip on her butt tightening. Her nipples perked as one of his hands flew to her chest, he pulled it and rubbed it earning him a soft groan and a hair tug.

She pulled back staring at him, "I have a wedding gift for you," she said with a little smirk, he placed her down and she fell to her knees, he rose his eyebrow surprised the once innocent princess was about to suck him.

"What are you doing?" he questioned as she pulled down his trousers, she almost gasped, she was seeing his dick from another point of view, her mouth watering as she felt the arousal overwhelm her.

She tilted her head and licked the huge budging cap of his penis, he almost stumbled, looking around to find something to hold unto knowing this was going to be a journey he could not stand for.

She took another swipe making his heart skip a beat, he felt pleasure radiant through his body, and he swallowed, "wait!" he stopped her when was going to take her third swipe, "I have... I have to... I have to si-sit down... For this," he stuttered, her smirk widened knowing she had him where she was wanted him.

Before he could blink, she swallowed his cock in one go, which went almost south as she almost choked and there were still some parts of his cock she could not fit in, her gag reflex kicked in and she almost vomited the content of her stomach.

He stumbled, his ass tightening as he leaked out, her eyes widened, the books did not say he could do this? God maybe this was a bad idea?! But she looked up at him, the desire he had was not something she wanted to let go, "why did you do that?!" he jerked her up as soon as he regained his stance, he felt heavy breath leave him, she tried to smile even though she felt sore in her throat.

His lips crashed against hers, moving to his last piece of garment, quickly pulling it off. Her eyes ran over his tonnes body, she knew he was skilled fighter but to have a body like the one he had he must have trained constantly and fiercely.

He pulled her onto him and slammed her against the nearest wall he could find, knowing he had no will power to walk to their bed, he slammed into her making her grunt in pain and pleasure, she felt quite full as she usually feel whenever they made love.

He grunted at her tightness and her wetness, she was indeed a beaut, "Oh ancestor you have blessed me with such beaut!" he exclaimed, taking both her legs and placing them on his shoulder, he took her face into his hands before slamming into her, she shrieked and closed her eyes as he started a consistent assault.