36

* * * *
"Permit me to speak m'lady." Nancy started after much thought. Irisa glanced up at her before looking away and nodding.

"Leave us," she stated to the other maids who bowed ceremoniously and made their way out of the bathing area, while Irisa continued to rub the bath clothing over her shoulder.

"I do not mean to obtrude but the first prince of late has been magnanimous and generous towards us." she started making Irisa of. She looked up at her maid who slightly stumbled.

"You are at liberty to inquire about the present state of my relationship with my husband Nancy. I will not hold it against you as being impudent." Irisa smirked.

Nancy fell to her knee, bowing ceremoniously, "I sincerely apologize, my lady. I have overstepped and spoken out of tune. I will make sure to reconsider my word next time."

Irisa scoffed, "get up Nancy. I do not hold it against you. I am very happy so I will share my happiness with you." she grinned closing her eyes and smiling happily.

"Thank you, m'lady. I apologize again if I have overstepped." she pleaded to make Irisa shake her head.

"It is fine!"

Aaron walked into the bathing area, he looked at the maid approaching Irisa who was bathing, Nancy blinked and blocked the prince's view of his wife.

"What are you doing?" he questioned and frowned, glancing at Irisa who was smiling.

"This is a private moment your highness, it is highly inappropriate to intrude," Nancy explained politely. Aaron scoffed and rolled his eyes, "oh please now Nancy. Are you trying to stop me from seeing my wife?" Nancy fell to her knees immediately.

"Of course not, your highness. I only seek to protect my lady!" she explained immediately.

"I am simply messing with you, Nancy. Everything is fine, commonly leave us. I have much to discuss with your lady." he grinned while she modded and reluctantly walked away.

Irisa busted into a fit of a giggle, she shook her head, "you gave her quite a scare!" she stated.

"I only follow whatever you do my love!" he grinned and walked toward her.

"What are you doing?" she questioned as he pulled his vest and started pulling his garment off.

"Whatever do you mean my love? I am joining you!" he grinned pulling off his undergarment and leaving him naked, she covered her eyes quickly.

"Aaron! This is inappropriate!" she snapped quickly. He chuckled and slipped into the water pulling his hands off her eyes.

"What is inappropriate about me wanting to spend time with my beloved? Are you not happy as I am?" he questioned pulling her arm slowly. She let go reluctantly, mostly because she was shy.

"Loosen up," he whispered pulling her chin. She stared up at him and smiled softly nodding. His hands circled her waist and pulled her toward him, she yelped as she fell unto his lap, resulting in her sitting uncomfortably on his penis.

"Do not be scared..." he whispered, nuzzling into her neck, taking a deep breath, her sweet scent becoming irresistible. He kissed her holding her wet curls fragilely, she gasped and grip his shoulder tightly, as he rubbed his penis around her butt.

"Your hair is longer when it is wet," he stated observing slowly. Irisa hmmed her mouth hanging open.

"You smell so addictively, I cannot get over it." he placed an open-mouthed wet kiss on the nape of her shoulder and her neck, then slowly pulled her chin down before kissing it, smiling softly while looking into her eyes.