14

* * * *
Getting to the Omoral's borders, the gate guards stopped them suspicious, "who are you? And what business do you have in Omoral?" they looked at the guard that was buffed and looking at them with displeasure.

"We are guests, we are just passing through, on our way to Bayal," Raymond stated with a smile remembering that his master didn't want much attention to be drawn to them.

"Bayal? What business have you got in Bayal, where everyone is dying to leave?" another questioned further.

"We going there to search for a family member," Raymond replied again but the guard shook his head, "you seem suspicious. I can believe you are enemies of Silkon Valley! I could have you executed!"

"You wouldn't dare!" the guard pronounced irritated, "how dare you?! Do you know who you are talking to?"

"No do YOU know who you are talking to! I don't think you would want to get yourself killed so move!"

"Samuel, stop!" Raymond tried to stop the guard from doing something that could blow their cover.

"I know with this insolence that you are definitely from Silkon Valley! Men! Arrest all of them!"

"You wouldn't want to do this!" Samuel yelled and pulled out the royal seal making them widen their eyes, Raymond sighed feeling defeated. Now their cover is blown, his master will surely blame him.

They fell to their knees quickly, terrified of the consequences of their insolence. "So this how you treat civilians?! With utter disrespect and lack of regard! If we weren't with this seal, you would have accused us of treason and arrested us!"

"We... We... We... We are sorry for this... We apologize sincerely..." the guard stammered petrified to the bone. If it were the crown prince that he had heard of, they were surely going to lose their life, "there is no..."

"There is a problem!" Samuel stopped Raymond, "we will like to see your superiors! Where are they, this insolence would not go unpunished."

"Please... Please... We see sorry... We apologize... This wasn't our intention..." he begged almost in tears. "Can we just leave? Samuel, we are running late, the princess is dying every minute we waste here!"

"What is happening out there?!" Aaron's voice boomed loudly, Raymond looked toward the carriage. Nancy worked toward them and wiped her sweat, the heat was killing her.

"Master has asked me to inquire about what is going on?" Nancy said remembering not to blow their cover. Raymond rolled his eyes and glared at Samuel, he was sure this was why Aaron didn't want any of the royal guards to come, they would quickly get proud and start acting crazed.

"We are just rounding up, we are LEAVING!" he gritted out. Samuel glared back at him, "we are not!"

"Remember why we are here! Samuel, I don't think you are going to like what comes next!"

"I do not care!"

"About my mistress's life?!" Nancy was the one who inquired furiously.

"You will bring out your superior and you will be fully punished!"

"I don't think you want our MASTER involved in this!" Samuel rolled his eyes.

"I never cared!"

"Well, you will care when your BOSS gets to know of your negligence and misplaced priorities!" Raymond warned reminding the guard of the crown prince. Samuel, clenched his jaw angrily glaring at Raymond, and climbed unto his horse, before kicking it forward and moving swiftly into Omoral. The guards still in fear, moved quickly allowing the royal strangers to pass.