37

* * * *
"Your highness!" Raymond entered the room with urgency in his eyes, Aaron groaned softly and tilted his head.

"It is quite early, why are you disturbing me?" He mumbled. Raymond moved forward into the room but not close enough to the bed, "I apologize for any inconvenience but this is important."

"What is so important that you wild batch into my room this early?" he questioned tiredly, he adjusted Irisa's head, who was fast asleep and slept soundly oblivious to the outside world.

"The... You have to be very calm while I relay the message, your highness." Raymond said panicking.

"Say it, Raymond. I am exhausted." he yawned, his drooping.

"Well, the... The... Princess... She was not found in her chambers this morning... It looks like she is missing..." Raymond closed his eyes, cringing at what might be the result of what he had just said.

"What are you talking about?" Aaron frowned looking down to see his beloved fast asleep. Her beautiful plump lips hung slightly open as she took deep, slow breaths.

"Nancy ran out of her room an hour ago shouting that the princess was missing, we have searched everywhere but we could not find her... I am sorry your highness... We... We decided to report it to you before we start a search outside the residence."

Aaron shook his head, "you can stop the search," he said closing his eyes feeling sleep overwhelm him.

"I am sorry sir I do not understand?"

"Raymond she right here sleeping soundly oblivious to whatever ruckus her maid is causing due to paranoia," he explained quite upset.

"Oh... Oh? Hmmm... I apologize for the unnecessary disturbance... We will stop the search immediately."

Aaron nodded and waved him off wanting to go back to his sleep, he bowed and lifted himself frowning and trying to see if she was truly by his side. Aaron sighed before looking back at Irisa, her upper body was out on display and her lower half was underneath the covers. The sun shone brightly, adding a glowing hint to her skin, her mouth slightly agape as she took in a soft deep breath that had almost turned into a snore. Her hands still wrapped tightly around him, he knew it would be difficult to let her go without waking her up.

He in truth did not want to leave the bed, he wanted to forget all the responsibilities he had and just sleep happily with his beloved.

"Irisa..." he whispered and tapped her slightly, she hummed, her hands moving slowly from him, he took in a breath before the doors swung open. Nancy almost ran in, Aaron's gaze flew to her, and sat up.

"Where is m'lady?!" she asked anxiously, "do you not think it is disrespectful to enter into my chambers without knocking, and then you even demand my wife's whereabouts?"

Nancy blinked and took in a breath before falling to her knees and bowing, "I apologize, your grace, I have searched everywhere and I have her here, Raymond informed me that she was with you and I threw caution to the wind. It will never repeat itself."

"Make sure it doesn't. The lady is asleep and will not be waking up anytime soon, do not disturb her."

Nancy bowed and nodded, she stood to her feet, her eyes flew to her lady and she made her way out of the room.

* * * *
Irisa opened her eyes feeling someone nudge her, her hands flew to grab the clothes of the person next to her.

"Aaron..." she moaned softly arousing him, he was smiling, staring down at her, "what are you doing?" she muttered.

"Watching my beloved sleep and snore in this fine early morning," he answered quietly.

"That is very unflattering Aaron. Your beloved is not pleased with it." she pouted.