30

* * * *
Her eyes closed, "you have to make sure she does not fall asleep!"

Aaron slapped her cheeks, "Irisa! Irisa! Please you can not fall asleep please!" he continued slapping her cheeks, her eyes started getting heavy, and nausea hit her. Aaron's eyes jumped to the physician who had placed a small syringe into a in her hand, another on her head.

"Irisa look at me!" Aaron called, she looked up at him stugghishly, she swallowed and convulsed feeling her adrenaline slowing down. "How long does she need to stay awake for?" he consulted and squeezed her hand to make sure she was not asleep already.

"About thirty five minutes your highness, the letin toxins is not completely out of her body." she explained and pulled out a syringe, "please place her on the side." she stated and Aaron got to it quickly.

"She will fall unconscious fasted like this!" Aaron stated but the physician shook her head.

"This is the only way to take it out of her, you make sure she does not fall unconscious," Irisa gasped, her eyes widened and swallowed, Aaron glanced toward the apprentice, "she is bleeding! She is bleeding again!"

"Common drop the platter ad bring a clothing to stop the bleeding!" the physician commanded, "Irisa! Irisa! Irisa!" Irisa's eyes closed and he continued slapping her cheeks.

"Please! You can not close your eyes, I beg of you stay with me!" Aaron shouted panicking, he gulped his eyes fell to the physician who removed the syringe and started cleaning the wound.

His eyes as she started convulsing ones more, "what is happening?!" he shouted and turned back to her, the doors opened and Nancy entered her with Samuel.

"Help her!" Aaron yelled making the physician hasten, he jerked her up, she was vomitting blood, her eyes had turned blood shot, "I think something went wrong with the procedure! We need to use an emergency way!"

"Emergency way?!" Eli asked entering into room wondering what was happening, "what has happened to the princess? Why is she vomiting blood?" Viron questioned running toward them.

"We to get her in cold water, it has to be so cold she will not be able to close her eyes," Aaron pulled her up.

"Get the bath ready, we need to get in there!" Aaron yelled making Eli run out of the room, Samuel followed after him.

"Your highness! This procedure is very dangerous, the water if cold will help her stay awake but she the water can affect the body and it will make her heart weaker and her body unpredictable."

"Speaker clearer physician? What are you implying?"

"This procedure is mostly forbidden up north, her death will faster than ever if we do not do everything according to the way it is supposed to be." Aaron looked down at her blood shot eyes, she looked frozen up, "I think there is another problem, Irisa! Irisa!" she stared into the space.

"I do not think she can hear you, or any or us!" Viron said worriedly, he pulled her up helping Aaron to stand to his feet. Her eyes opened and closed, Viron shook her making her droopy eyes open again, "your highness! It is ready!"

"Thank you! Leave her..." Viron let her hand go, pulled her and carried her toward the bath's area designated area. He ran into it and quickly placed her into the water, "Irisa!" Aaron called worriedly, her eyes opened widely. Her hands shook and the physician started the removing the toxins from her body.

Aaron held her hands tightly and rubbed it, Irisa started into space as the small group gathered around the bath. Thirty minutes later, the physician pulled the final syringe from her head.