33

* * * *
Irisa smirked, she opened the door, and looked around, she maneuvered the gown she wore and walked out of the room, locking the room to make sure even though Nancy awakens she would not follow after her.

She took in a deep breath and turned around walking toward the first hallway she found, grinning like a little girl knowing that what she was doing was going to get her in trouble. She did a little dance as she descended the flight of stairs.

"Finally!" she said to herself, she gasped her eyes doubled as a knife was stuck to her neck.

"Who are you? What are you doing in the master's manor?" a deep feminine voice gritted out from behind her.

Irisa swallowed, "hum... Can... You drop the knife first?" the voice scoffed.

"I do not think you are in a place to negotiate! Now answer me! Who the hell are you?!" she shouted.

"I... I am..."

"Nevermind!" she interrupted, "you are going to answer to the master!"

"Just hear me out!" Irisa tried to explain but the woman already shouted for the guards, she sighed and closed her eyes as a crowd gathered. She tied Irisa down unto a chair, she would not allow her to explain herself and what she was doing there.

"What is going on here?" Aaron queried entering with Eli and Viron, "What are you doing Isabelle?!" Eli questioned and they walked toward them.

"Why did you tie the princess up?" Aaron walked toward them and untied her, "princess?" Isabelle blinked.

"M'lady!" Nancy shouted agitated and ran toward them, "you locked me in the room! How you could?" she questioned angrily.

Irisa smiled sheepishly, "I am sorry Nancy, I... I just... I was bored of staying in that room all day I wanted a small break." Isabelle just stood there as she fell into Aaron's arms, "are you alright?" he questioned quietly worried that she might have been hurt, Irisa shook her head and smiled assuring him that she was fine.

She could not believe that Aaron was allowing anyone to hold him, he explicitly stated that he was not interested in any sort of romantic advances.

"What were you doing tying the princess up?!" Eli questioned snapping at her. She turned to him from the slight she had just witnessed her mouth agape.

"Answer me!" he yelled again, making her flinch backward, the knife she held falling from her hands, "oh God! You even have a knife! Isabelle, have you gone mad?"

"It is alright Eli, I am sure Isabelle did not mean to tie her up and drop it. Plus, Irisa here is not supposed to be outside." Irisa groaned.

"Can we just leave this place this is so embarrassing?"

"She is your wife?" Isabelle questions slowly and almost quietly, Aaron nodded smiling, "yes, the first prefecture princess of Hasten and the First princess of Kaley, princess Irisa. Irisa this is Isabelle the disciple's instructor."

Isabelle bowed quickly courtesying, "I apologize, princess, I am very sorry for holding a knife to your neck, I thought... I thought you were a spy... It was my mistake... Please punish me appropriately." Isabelle stated firmly.

"It's alright! I understand you are trying to protect the manor but not letting me explain is the reason the matter was prolonged, but all is well and forgiven now! We can now move past it!"

Irisa more from his arms but Nancy blocked her, "not so fast, m'lady!" Irisa groaned as Nancy crossed her arms while the little crowd dissipated.

"I just want to look around the manor! What is so wrong with that?" she questioned but Nancy shook her head not having it.