26

* * * *
TWO WEEKS LATER.
"Nancy! I do not know why you think I am not fit enough to garden, here I am doing the exact thing you said I cannot do?!" Irisa rambled as Nancy approached her quickly.

"M'lady!" Nancy whispered into her ears, "the crown prince is behind you!"Irisa's head whipped to the back, surprisingly, she found the crown prince and his guard, he had an amused smile on his face as he watched her struggle to rise to her feet.

"Your highness," she wiped the sweat from her body and looked down at the dress she was wearing, "what are you doing here?"

During the course of her recovery, she learnt that he was the one that saved her and took care of her. He sent words and messages through Samuel who was now slowly getting comfortable around the manor. Although Irisa was not too comfortable with the idea of Donald's guards moving around the manor knowing it held unspeakable secrets.

He had promised to visit in his last message and she did not think he was being serious, and now he was here standing before her with a slight smirk. She limped toward him and almost stumbled trying to bow. Nancy tsked with displeasure rolling her eyes and helping her lady, "you do not need to bow to me Irisa! I am no stranger to you."

Irisa raised her head, "you are soon to be Emperor prince Donald, like I said before it is could that I do remember your position and how important it is in Kaley."

Donald moved into the garden and looked around, "this place is very beautiful, did you do it yourself?" he asked sitting on a bench provided for them, she cautiously approached him trying to be careful of her words, "I started gardening as a hobby when I had nothing to do."

Donald frowned, "why not get involved with court matters after you are the princess of Kaley?" Irisa shook her head.

"I do not think that is a good idea, seeing as my husband is not favored."

"It does not matter!" Donald waved off, "when I eventually become the Emperor you can be my special adviser!" Irisa chuckled shaking her head.

"Have I said something funny?" Donald asked making her shake her head, "so you have not found anyone in the whole of Kaley to be your special adviser except me?"

"What is wrong with you being my special adviser? I owe my life to you and I consider you a friend."

"Nothing really, I do think that being friends might not be a good idea seeing as the Empress does not like me." Donald kept mute remembering his mother. That woman was vein and nobody could tell him otherwise.

"I do not wish to speak about my mother."

"I am sorry your highness if I have insulted the crown in any manner." Donald shook his head.

"It is no fault of yours Irisa." Irisa nodded.

"I know but it does not matter to her, she still hates me and it will never change." she shrugged.

"How are you? How is your back?" Donald asked and she nodded, she looked around her garden, "it is better than before... I do not think that the maids are needed anymore. I do not want it to be an insult." Irisa tried saying politely.

"They are here to help you, I do not want you to stre..."

"My prince!" Samuel shouted entering the garden, they sat up frowning, "what Is it? why are you panicking?" Samuel's eyes flew to Irisa's worriedly.

"Can... Can we... Can I speak to you alone!" he said agitated making them warier.

"Speak before us!" Donald commanded, Samuel shook his head, "I do not think that is a good idea."