38

* * * *
"You will not follow us?" Irisa questioned feeling sullen, Aaron nodded as he dropped his bow.

"I cannot my love, we have much to you here... much to prepare, I will with you during the festival," he promised, giving her a soft kiss on the lips and a long one on the forehead.

She nodded and stepped back, "are you sure you will be comfortable without an entourage? you are the princess after all."

"I am fine... I will be fine... You do not need to worry. Just stay here and train." she tiptoed and gave him a soft kiss.

"M'lady are you ready?" Nancy walked toward them with a coat in her hand. Irisa nodded and moved away from his arms, Samuel helped her up u to her horse another soldier doing the same for Nancy.

"You look like you want the princess all to yourself." Viron chuckled, bringing Aaron out of his daze. Aaron scoffed and looked away not saying anything. He walked toward the training yard, where he found Isabelle who was training the soldier even though it would have been advisable to take a rest because it was the day of the festival of the Gods.

"I told you to reposition! Why will you not listen?!" she questioned angrily and pulled the sword from him, Aaron frowned walking toward the students who looked quite exhausted.

"I thought it is courtesy to give the students a day to rest? Why are you training them a day before the festival of the Gods?"

Isabelle internally clenched and looked away not saying away, "I think you can hear the prince speaking to you Isabelle." Viron spoke making her scoff.

"I can hear him speak, I am not deaf Viron." she started and continued ignoring Aaron's presence.

"If you can hear me then why are you not responding?" she asked.

"I do not deem it a necessity to inform you of how I tea on my student."

"Insolence! How dare you speak to the prince? He is your future ruler and you speak to him with no regard?" Viron said angrily, she scoffed, "here we are all giving our lives to help your course but you feel as though you can tell us when and how to behave around you just because you are holding a title? If that is not hypocritical I do not know what is!"

"You said enough Isabelle! I might regard you as my friend but you will not disrespect me!" Aaron snapped.

"What would you do? Punish me? You have done more than in this past couple of weeks, I mean you leave everything to me, and you expect me happy. I am sick of this all of this... I made one single mistake but Viron and Eli are allowed to hate me. They openly disrespect me and you say little to stop it. Almost like you enjoy how they belittle me. I am not rubbish that you can do however you want and I am sick of this treatment. You can find a new instructor because I no longer have the strength to continue this bullshit."

Dropping her weapon, she bowed and walked away leaving everyone stunned.

* * * *
"What has been hearing of Isabelle? You are leaving the master's manor?" Ruby questioned as soon as she entered the room. Isabelle continued parking saying nothing, she had determined that she could not stay in the master's manor if that woman still occupied it. Nothing could make her stay.

"I am talking to you!" Ruby yanked the garment out of her hand, Isabelle sighed and turned away, "I do not know what you think you are going to achieve by running away Isabelle but please let us sit and talk."

"Talk? The time is long over Ruby! They made love! That is the deepest form of intimacy, she could b carrying his child as we speak. What do you expect me to do? Sot around wallowing in self-pity?" she questioned furiously.