29

* * * *
"Where are you taking us to?" Irisa asked struggling to free herself. She had been tired up and placed in the same carriage with Viron and Eli.

"You act very bossily and entitled, are you sure you are not a princess?" Viron asked raising an eyebrow. She looked away, "I asked a question!"

"You do not act like the maid, you act like you are a princess, are you sure you are not one?" Eli asked.

"I have done nothing to you! We are just minding our business and now you have taken us hostage, how do you expect me to feel?" she snarled.

"Delightful?" Viron smirked as she scowled and looked away, "what will you derive by taking us hostage?" Irisa asked upset.

"The truth?" Eli replied to her and looked away, he opened a curtain confirming that they were approaching the manor.

"And money," Viron continued shrugging, "you might be a profitable hostage if you are important."

"And if I am not?" Irisa asked, "well let's just pray you are important," he said and pulled her hand up and walked slowly out of the carriage.

Irisa almost gasped at the manor's beauty. Servants and maids ran around and gape and took in a deep breath as they started up a stairway, Nancy and Samuel closely behind them in the same position, "where is this place? Why have you brought us here?" I rise inquired looking around as they continued walking toward the large entryway.

"We are taking you to the master...." Eli explained as the outer guards opened the door and they walked in, it was just as huge and luxurious as the outer part of the manor.

Irisa frowned as the maids bowed and continued their work, "you people are very..." she cut herself off looking awake.

"Very what?" Viron asked amused as she shook her head and followed Eli closely. They entered the grand dining hall, with Eli and Viron leading them. They stopped after a few minutes and the men bowed harmoniously, "brother, master. We have some visitors."

The master frowned, "visitors?" he glanced to his right, "show me." Eli and Viron moved, revealing the visitors.

"Princess?!" Irisa blinked, "Aaron? What are you doing here?" she glanced at the man sorting adjacent to him, he was masked while Aaron had forfeited his mask.

"What are you doing here and why are you bald? Nancy, Samuel? How did you find this place?" he questioned making Irisa take a deep breath, "it is a long story Aaron but you... What are you doing here too? Samuel said there was a letter, that you were kidnapped. Why are you dining here?"

"Oh, that was a false alarm, come sit, we have much to discuss."

"I was worried sick, Aaron, how could you lie to everyone!"

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Eli frowned, "how do you know her, brother?"

Aaron sighed, "release them, Eli, she is my wife, the first prefecture princess of Hasten, and the first prince of Kaley, princess Irisa."

"Ohhhh!" they said in union looking at each other, "we understand now!" Eli pulled out a sharp knife out of his side pocket and then cut of the rope that was around her hand, the guards followed suit and freed the maid and guard.

"Sit princess," Aaron looked toward Samuel and Nancy who were not smiling. "How could you ask me to sit when you lie to me? To everyone that you were kidnapped!" Aaron sighed.

"Can you sit first, please just sit, and let me explain what happened?"

"I am sick of your tricks, I mean how could you? I am..." she turned toward Eli, "can you please help me, I need my wounds treated," Eli glanced at Aaron who nodded slowly. He smiled at her, "welcome your highness," he bowed but she shook her head.