34

* * * *
"Why are you so happy this morning m'lady?" Nancy asked a little suspicious. Irisa giggled and spun herself grabbing the edge of her curtain. Even though she had spent the better part of her high awake, she woke early and started arranging her room. Something the master's manor maid often did.

Nancy who had entered with the maid who was supposed to clean the room was surprised to see her lady up that early. Already dressed and looking good and so energetic.

"Oh good morning, Nancy. I did not know you were here already." Nancy slowly made her way toward her lady.

"M'lady you are awake, it is still quite early, is something wrong?" she questioned looking at her suspiciously. Irisa school her head, "no nothing is wrong. Everything is in fact good today!" she smiled and walked toward her pulling get maid, making her sit on the ready-made bed.

"You seem very alive m'lady, I trust you must have had a very good night?" she questioned and nodded at the maids to get their work started.

"Ths physician said I could do normal activities after fifteen days, so I am just getting myself ready." Nancy shook her head, the smile falling.

She was not too happy that Irisa was getting ready to go out, "m'lady you should lay in bed, I am not sure if your wound has healed well enough for you to move around."

"Nonsense! I have obediently followed your instructions for twenty days now Nancy, I cannot do it anymore, like I said earlier I am fine and well, I do not need you to look after me anymore!"

"But m..."

"No!" Irisa interrupted and stood to her feet, "I want to do something fun today, it is a bright sunny day Nancy, you should try to loosen up. Stop being uptight, we can tour the master's manor this time, no secrets."

Nancy sighed and groaned reluctantly before following her lady, who had a big smile on her face. Samuel bowed as the lady walked out of the room, he frowned and glanced at Nancy who shook her head and shrugged not knowing why her lady was acting in such a manner.

"Good day, your highness," he bowed and greeted her, she nodded not paying a lot of attention to him, she was greeted by maids and servants as she approached the stairway, "this morning is just beautiful!" she grinned as Eli and Viron approached her.

They bowed and greeted her, "hello to you too, I hope your night was well?" they both nodded and glanced at each other before walking Nancy who in return shrugged. She had no idea what was going on.

"When is breakfast going to be served I am famished?" she questioned Nancy.

"In minutes m'lady. Let us go back to the room so that you can eat, I do not want you to stave." Irisa shook her head and waved her off.

"I do not want to eat in the room, I want to eat at the dining hall like others." Nancy sighed almost shaking her head.

"I am not in support of this your highness, please you need to rest, the prince would be furious if he found that you are walking around the manor and you are not resting like you are supposed to."

Irisa scoffed, "I do not care! I will do whatever pleases me, Eli. I do not need protection, the manor is heavily guarded." Irisa claimed stubbornly.

"Where is Aaron anyway? I have not seen him around this morning."

"Oh, we went hunting with Isabelle and some disciples. They should be back anytime soon now." Viron explained.

"Delightful." their attention left her as they heard a series of footsteps approaching them. Knowing that they were back, she moved toward the entrance with a huge smile on her face.