Epilogue.

* * * *
Ten months later.

"Your highness," the guard bowed and opened the large door to Aaron's chambers, Irisa took in a deep breath, her heart hammered knowing that she was doing the right thing, she prayed she was not caught, if she was nothing would save her, she etched up a fake smile as soon as he sighted her.

"Beloved," he looks up at his wife, she smiled and walks forward, he stretched out his hands and she took them, he kissed them lovingly before standing to his feet and abandoning his work.

"How are you today beloved? I hope you are taking care of your health more?" He questioned softly, she squirmed and nodded, trying not to flinch, she found it hard to keep up the smile, her legs shook in her expensive shoes, and her heart pounded, she looked into the love of her life's eyes, "I am well your highness, it was just a moment of weakness. I do not need you to be worried, you have far better things to do than worry about me."

"Nonsense! You are my wife, Irisa and I will worry no matter what, now common, let us have a sit and a quick chat..." Aaron's words were caught shut as he felt a sharp pain resonating from his back. His eyes widened, a shiver ran down his spine as he marvel at her action. Irisa pushed the knife into him, a smirk on her face and vengeance in her eyes.

She could not imagine breathing and another second with the bastard alive, he could keep his disgusting love to himself, the throne was hers and it would never change. He groaned watching with wide eyes, "wh... Why?" he stuttered, questioning, she twisted the knife staring at him coldly, she wanted it to hurt like it was hurting her. She wanted him to feel what she felt, she wanted to bleed.

"You are a sinner! I hope the ancestor does not accept you and you do not get eternal rest! I hope you rot in hell like your father and every other disgusting men like you..." his eyes drooped as they watered, and he stared at his wife's face before falling to the ground.

She stood over him for a while, and the knife dropped from her hand before she shirked, the poison was fast and she was sure he would stop breathing in no time, she ran to him, "assassins! Assassins! They are in the palace! Somebody help me! He is bleeding!" she yelled, the guards flew in to see the disheveled Empress, who was balling her eyes out holding her husband to her chase.

"Your highness, emergency! The Emperor is hurt! We need the royal physician now!" the guard said to others before running toward him and lifting the groaning man, who was bleeding badly. Irisa held his hands as they ran to their chamber. What had happened to him?

* * * *

Hi guys, so this is the end of the fragile prince, you can catch the rest of the story in THE BROKEN EMPRESS, the second book in this series.

This book is officially under editing.

Love you all. ❤️