-1-

It was another day which meant another day for training, like always. I barely ever gave myself a break and that was because I had a goal in life: to be the next hokage. Buuuut that may never happen, but doesn't mean I can't be one of the strongest ninja to come.

I was 16 years old and have been working my  ass off for as long as I can remember. My father, kakashi, has trained me my whole life making sure I succeed in almost everything. He even taught me his special jutsu that not everyone can learn, the lighting jutsu, also known as chidori.

   I was also skilled in combat wether I had weapons or not. I knew how to use every single weapon out there, even though I don't use all of them, but they're something good to keep on hand just in case.

So today was just an ordinary day for me. I cleaned my weapons, showered, then got changed into a mesh shirt making sure I wore a black bra, black baggy pants that came down to the middle of my shins just like my dad wore except his were in a navy blue colour. I then put my leaf village headband on my forehead, tying it back and under my hair. I wrapped the part of my legs that were showing and then wrapped my arms up till just below my elbows.

I strapped my pocket pouch thing that held my kunais to my right thigh and put my swords in the holster I wear on my back.

Kakashi: y/n! Come down here!

Me: coming! Give me a few minutes!

I brushed through my hair and then brushed my teeth and did my oral care before running out of my room and jumped over the railing.

Kakashi: there's stairs.

Me: yea but that's boring. This place is my personal jungle gym.

Kakashi: when you pay the bills, you can say that.

Me: yea yea. Oh damn it. I forgot a-

Kakashi: hair tie?

Me: yea. Hehe. Thanks.

     He handed me a hair tie since I was quite famous for forgetting them. I put it on my wrist and then got my shoes on.

Kakashi: you're not training today. Well not yet anyways. I want you to meet my team.

Me: heh?

Kakashi: team seven. The students I've taught for awhile now.

Me: hm. Okay.

We left the house right after and zoomed off to the meeting spot. But i instead went up into the trees nearby as he stood on the ground since he wanted to announce me in, and I was good with that.

So I sat up high in a tree close by and listened into the convo. I knew there were two boys and one girl; Sakura, naruto, and Sasuke. Didn't know who was who but I knew the names of them.

Kakashi: hello you guys. Sorry I'm late.  I want you to meet someone today. Come down.

Me: tch. There's my cue...

I jumped down from the tree branch and landed right beside my dad. I looked at the three infront of me. The blonde hyper active one, the pink haired girl who had really pretty green eyes, then the black haired boy who seemed almost emotionless. As I was examining him, I caught him doing the same to me and we eventually locked eyes briefly until we both looked away.

Kakashi: alright. That's naruto, Sakura, then Sasuke.

He pointed to each one while announcing their names and I just nodded.

Kakashi: you three, this is y/n hatake.

Naruto: that's your wife?! She looks too young for you kakashi-sensei!