-48-

I adjusted my vision by blinking seeing that the hit seemed to fuck it up a little. I then scanned my body to make sure the hit didn't break anything and it didn't. My body just really hurt at this point. I scanned the scene infront of me and that's when I seen someone step on to the battlefield.

"Hinata...." I didn't want to doubt her, I couldn't, but I was still worried. I'd be worried if anyone were to go up against him since it'd be risking their life. I was worried for everyone, but myself. I'd put myself in danger instead of them.

I need to help her.

     I was about to get up until I noticed I hurt my ankle somehow, but at least it wasn't broken. I sighed under my breath before healing my ankle. It wouldn't take me long, I hoped it would be quick. I couldn't just sit back and watch a possible disaster play out, plus, he was my kill.

A little katsuyu then came up and started healing me herself. "Don't waste your chakra and energy on this y/n. We still need you out there"

"Thank you katsuyu. How's lady Tsunade?"

"She's alright"

"Good" I said and tried to calm myself down, but it was impossible. I couldn't relax, how could I?

"How are you still going?"

"Adrenaline I guess. I'd die to protect this place, even if it is destroyed. So, I ain't gonna stop until I drop"

"Alright then, you can go. Good luck"

"Thank you katsuyu"

I stood up to my feet and began marching back over. I wasn't going to stop just yet. Naruto was down seeing as pain had put metal rods through him. I couldn't save him right now though since if  I went to try, I'd turn my back on pain. You never turn your back on an enemy, so naruto would have to wait unfortunately. I felt bad, but I'd want him to do the same if the roles were reversed. Thankfully, no poles were hitting any vital spots.

I ran towards pain since hinata was heading in the same direction. Hinata looked over to me and I sent a nod her way. She smiled a little at me and then we both turned our focus back to pain. I never worked with hinata very much, so we weren't in perfect coordination with one another, but that didn't exactly matter right now.

I'm going to reach my limit any time now.....damn it.

Hinata jumped up and her fist collided with the ground making pain jump back. I was impressed by the force she had within those palms of hers. The hyuga clan was so unique.

I landed behind pain and went to go straight for a kick, but he dodged. Hinata took a fighting stance and as did I. Pain only held a singular pole in his hand. Hinata then broke a pole that was holding Naurto down and went to do another one, but was sent flying back.

She's risking her life just to help him get loose....I see her plan now.

I ran towards pain once again and was only met with a pole. I felt it go right through me and I coughed out some blood. I looked down and seen it right through my abdomen. I dropped down to my knees and heard naruto yell "y/n! No!" My eyes met his and then looked to where hinata was.

She had landed a hit on his face before she made a move and broke more poles holding down naruto. That's when pain sent her off flying again, but this time was worse. She went way to high in the air and collided with the ground, hard. My eyes widened in seen her attempt to get up.

She's alive. Thank god.

I smiled and felt some blood drip out of my mouth and down my chin. It was up to naruto I assumed now, that's if he could manage to get up. Hinata was trying so hard to get to him to help, but she kept stumbling over and was bleeding from her head.