-11-

Once again, another early morning had come along and I had gotten ready since today was the day that I introduced Sai to some friends. Even if they all weren't my friends.

     I decided to wear a pair of black baggy pants that stopped around the mid part of my shin, a black cropped t-shirt, black arm sleeves, a mesh piece that started from under my top-down to my waist, and red fingerless gloves. I felt pretty cool and good.

     I had said goodbye to my dad, then I was out the door to go to where I was meeting everyone. It wasn't too far, so I had got there pretty quick. I seen Sai had already arrived and was waiting.

Me: hey Sai.

Sai: hey. When are these friends supposed to be here.

Me: any second-

Naruto: I'm here! Hi I'm naruto uzumaki.

Sai: hi.

Naruto: the girls should be here soon.

Me: okay.

Sakura: I'm here!

Ino: it's we, idiot.

Sakura: hey!

Me: well. Those two are Ino and Sakura.

Sakura: hi there Sai.

Sai: you're.....

Sakura: cute? Pretty?

Sai: ugly.

Sakura: what did you say to me?!

Me: he uhh doesn't know the different between being rude and honest.

Naruto: hahahahaha!

Ino: take that billboard brow.

Me: he also doesn't show emotions since he doesn't know how to. So, as friends, we're gonna help.

Ino: sounds good. So Sai, what do you think of me?

Sai: uh beautiful.

He stuttered.....he probably doesn't wanna make the same mistake he just made with Sakura. Oh boy.

Ino: hah! Take that billboard brow.

Sakura: ugh!

The two girls went at it, it seemed to be a normal thing. Meanwhile I was wondering where Sasuke was since he knew we were meeting today.

Sai: I think I said the wrong thing.

Me: to who.

Sai: Ino.

Me: thought so.

Sai: I meant the opposite, but I said beautiful to seem I guess...nicer.

Me: oh well. They would compete even if ya called them both ugly or pretty.

Sai: that's annoying.

Me: yuuup. Hey naruto, where's Sasuke?

Naruto: no idea.

Me: well my dad isn't in a mission, maybe they're training together.

Naruto: maybe.

Sakura: Sasuke is strong enough. He doesn't need more training.

Me: no, but you do.

Sai: haha.

Me: did you just laugh?!

Sai: I think.

Me: it was a little one, but it still counts. That means you're happy.

Naruto: way to go!