-40-

———TIME. SKIP. ONE. WEEK———

Out in the field is where Sakura and I were. We were training together- even though training wasn't necessary- but it was to coordinate with each other. We had been practicing together ever since Tsunade said we should coordinate together.

Sakura: man you're quick....we gotta take a break.

Me: yeah....no kidding. You're giving me a run for my money.

We were both hot and sweaty from fighting since the break of dawn. It was now the afternoon.

Both of us sat on the ground and chugged our water down like it was nothing but air.

Sakura: say, why does lady Tsunade want us to practice and get in coordination so quickly?

Me: probably just in case something happens.

Sakura: I'm usually fine on my own or with my team. But for both of us to be together and in coordination.....it must mean something.

Me: sometimes it annoys me on how smart you are.

Sakura: huh?

Me: I'm gonna tell you something, but you have to promise to not say a word. Only very few people know.

Sakura: alright, I promise. What you say stays with me.

Me: a little while back, I got this really bad gut feeling. It's still there. When I get that it usually means something is coming, something big.

Sakura: like a war?

Me: I don't think it'll be that big, but I don't know.

Sakura: so, you're gut tells you that?

Me: yea, I know it sounds stupid.

Sakura: I think it's interesting. Plus, it's a good thing to have just in case.

Me: the feelings gets worse over time, probably means it's coming soon.

Sakura: how bad is the feelings?

Me: bad.....very, very bad.

Sakura: have you told Tsunade that?

Me: no....but I've told her before and-

Sakura: and she's a busy lady, she may need the reminder.

Me: maybe we just leave it be for now.

Sakura: not a gut feeling like that. Remember, I have the brains here and my head is telling me that you need to speak up.

Me: alright, alright. But let me go home quickly.

Sakura: why?

Me: I'd rather shower first.

Sakura: oh alright.....hey question, how's Sasuke doing?

Me: he left again. Prick.

Sakura: huh?

Me: his brother recovered and he went out to find Madara again. He left me a note the other day, again.

Sakura: so where's itachi?

Me: as far as I know, in the village. Tsunade allowed him to stay, but the anbu have been watching him like a hawk. There's been a few nights where it's been me and Sai stalking the poor guy.

Sakura: I'm guessing you and Sai have your fair share of shifts then.

Me: yea, I'm on duty tonight with him again.