-24-

The morning came along and I decided to just take a me day, unless lady tsuande would summon me to do something, but unless that happens, it's a me day.

I rolled out of bed and looked over my shoulder seeing Sasuke still passed out. I decided to take that opportunity to get changed into some comfy clothing before leaving my bedroom to head downstairs.

I made myself a cup of tea before talking to myself about what I should do. I decided that I would finish my tea, do some stretching, then head to the hot springs since I hadn't been in quite awhile. It would be nice.

So once my tea was finished, I headed outside to my backyard to start my stretches. It was good to keep myself flexible since it was good for when fighting. To me, stretching was part of training, it was just a different form of doing so.

After my nice half hour session of doing all kinds of stretching, I headed back inside and drank a cup of water before I headed upstairs quickly to check up on Sasuke. He was still out cold, so I left a note saying I headed out to the hot springs and I would be back soon. Then I left the house and was on my way.

———

I relaxed into the nice hot waters all by myself. Nobody else was here and man was it relaxing. I just let myself soak as I closed my eyes and rested my head back.

I was in there for a good few minutes before I heard another persons voice.

Sasuke: no invite?

Me: huh?

My eyes flew open and I turned my head to see Sasuke standing there, leaning against the wooden fence.

Me: ya know, this is the womens hot spring.

Sasuke: hm. My bad.

Me: can I help you Sasuke? I left you a note ya know.

Sasuke: I saw it obviously. Didn't feel like waiting.

Me: so you're just gonna stand there? You know it's weird to stare and watch.

Sasuke: guess I'll join then.

Me: huh?!

Sasuke: what? You scared?

Me: me? Scared? Never.

He tossed his shirt off and then dropped his pants, leaving him in boxers. I just felt my face flush and I quickly turned my face away from him. I could just see his smirk without even looking at him, didn't help I heard him chuckle a little under his breath.

Sasuke: what's the matter?

Me: nothing.

Sasuke: hm. Alright.

I heard him step into the water and I looked to the side seeing him fully naked, so I looked away once again. He then sat down beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

Sasuke: flustered or something?

Me: you're naked. What do you expect?

Sasuke: you're naked as well ya know.

Me: yea, that doesn't help either.

Sasuke: you're supposed to be when in a hot spring.

Me: still......it's weird.

Sasuke: because it's new, it's the same with everything. Did I make you uncomfortable?

Me: no, don't worry.

Sasuke: hm, alright.

I felt his arm remove from my shoulder and before I knew it, I was placed on his lap. The water came just above my breasts still, so even thought I was exposed, I really wasn't at the same time.