-28-

It was later on now, the same day that I decided to punch a girl and send her flying, but I was passed that now. Sasuke and I were sitting behind the water fall just chatting with one another.

Sasuke: I'm sorry I didn't tell my other friends about us.

Me: it's alright. How many others did you make friends with?

Sasuke: not many. I don't bother with them much. I used them as pons to help me find a certain someone.

Me: I really should have guessed girls would be all over you again. I don't even know why I got jealous, or pissed off.

Sasuke: you're just territorial.

Me: yea and so are you, but I shouldn't have done that to your friend, I'm sorry too.

Sasuke: it's alright. She was annoying anyhow.

Me: this may just be my over thinking or whatever, but what were you guys talking about? It seemed like you guys were.....flirting.

Sasuke: old times when I ran away from the village, since she rambles on a lot. Just stupid things, nothing for you to worry about, I promise. There was no flirting on my behalf, not in a million years.

Me: alright. Also, I may start to go away in the anbu more. I talked to tsuande and I'm back to being partners with Sai.

Sasuke: hm.

Me: and there's the territorial side. Sai and I are friends, like you and Karin.

Sasuke: maybe I should punch him. Make it even, ya know.

Me: Nuh uh. Not happening.

Sasuke: hm, alright.

Me: hey, how does staying up all night, cuddling, and snacking on some sushi sound?

Sasuke: sounds great, but first, how about we go for a swim for old time sake.

Me: Sasuke uchiha, if you wanted to see me in my underwear, couldve just asked.

Sasuke: maybe when we get home, y/n uchiha.

My face went from S/C to fifty shades of pink. He just smiled and chuckled to himself as he looked at me. I couldn't help but smile either.

Me: y/n uchiha huh?

Sasuke: has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Me: oh, very.

Sasuke: if you think you're leaving me, think again.

He cupped my one cheek and placed a kiss on my lips, I kissed back instantly. Once we parted, we stripped of our clothing, besides our under garments, and Sasuke tilted his head back letting the water hit against his hair and face. I just stared at him in awe, he clearly noticed since he brought his head back up and smirked at me. His hair was wet and framed his face better, only making him look even more hot than normal. Didn't help he was practically naked as well, his body was sculpted perfectly. Sasuke was a Greek god in my eyes.

Me: what if we didn't swim in just undergarments?

Sasuke: hm?

I walked towards him as I unclipped my bra, letting it fall to the ground.

Me: what if we did skinny dipping instead.

I seen his eyes glued to my chest, his cheeks were the ones that were pink this time. His mouth hung open a little and I smirked.

Sasuke: you expect me to control myself?

Me: not exactly.

Sasuke: you drive me insane.