-23-

Everyone had finished the meal and they seemed to really enjoy it which made me happy. I wanted to get close to the fellow ninja around my age and I had been doing so over the time. Which was very different from myself all that time ago. Over the time, I had only gotten close to Sai, shikamaru, tenten, neji, kiba, Sakura, and naruto mainly. So I wanted to do something nice for them, even if I didn't invite some of them over.

But it was getting late now and everyone had decided they should go home, which I understood.

Before Sakura could leave, she had to latch on to Sasuke. She clearly wasn't over him, she was head over heels for that man.

Sakura: when can I see you again, Sasuke?

Sasuke: I don't know.

Sakura: well, are you gonna leave me again?

Sasuke: tch. I plan on staying in the village.

Sakura: good! Then we can-

Sasuke: no.

Sakura: huh? I didn't get to finish.

Sasuke: Sakura, you're annoying.

Sakura: o-oh.

Me: hey Sakura, maybe you should just go like the others did. Sasuke here is in a mood apparently.

Sakura: yea, you're right. We should do this more often with our friends.

Me: sounds good to me. Buuut I'm not hosting next.

Sakura: I didn't expect you to. I will.

Me: sweet.

Sakura: alright cya!

Me: bye.

She left the house and Sasuke shut the door as soon as she was gone.

Me: you can't just be rude.

Sasuke: yea I can.

Me: no you can't.

Sasuke: whatever.

Me: anywho, I'm going to go get into some pyjamas.

Sasuke: mind if I join?

Me: hmm. Yes, I do mind.

     He just chuckled under his breath as I made my way upstairs. Once I entered my bedroom, I changed into a pair of pyjama shorts and a tank top.

I planned to go back downstairs, but then knocking was heard in my door which could only be from Sasuke. So I told him to come in of course.

I hopped on my bed, letting my legs dangle off the edge as Sasuke walked inside, closing the door behind him. He made his way over to me and stood right infront of me just looking down at my face.

Me: can I help you sir? Are you lost?

Sasuke: yes and no.

Me: yes?

Sasuke: Mhm.

Me: and how can I help you exactly? Need to find your way back to your place?

Sasuke: not at all.

Me: hmm. Then what?

Sasuke: you could find me something to sleep in. I think I'll be staying here tonight.

Me: oh? Who says you can?

Sasuke: I did.

He just smirked down at me and I couldn't help but smile even though I was trying not to. I was pretty happy he was going to stay over.