-5-

An hour went by as we all trained. Didn't even know how time could fly by so fast when you were with others, not that I minded.

Ino: hey y/n. Wanna battle?

Me: I already know your jutsu. It's useless Ino.

Ino: tch.

Me: no offence, but I wouldn't want to fight someone who's so......weak. It would be over in a flash and it wouldn't be worth it.

Ino: guess I'll have to work harder.

Me: that's the spirit.

Sasuke: let's go then y/n.

Me: now that's a fight id take up.

Sasuke: but one rule.

Me: oh?

Sasuke: no jutsus. I'd kill you with mine or just hurt you really bad.

Me: we have the same Justus, so isn't that part of the fun? But alright, deal. And no sharingan. This is pure combat.

Sasuke: deal.

Me: this'll be interesting.

     We took are places and the others stayed quite aways away to give us room and not get caught in the fight.

Me: dad. Call the fight.

Kakashi: alright.....fight. 

     We both ran at each other and just before I reached a meter infront of him, I slid on the ground to knock his footing off, but he jumped, I wouldn't expect any less from an uchiha.

     I just smirked and jumped back up to my feet and moved out of the way since he threw ninja stars at me. I managed to dodge all five and I jumped up kicking him in the back, it all happened in the blink of an eye, without his sharingan, he wouldn't have seen me coming.

     We were both back on the ground standing about three meters apart just looking at each other's with smirks planted on both of our faces.

Me: sucks not having your sharingan, doesn't it?

Sasuke: gotta say, didn't see that kick coming.

Me: that was the point.

Sasuke: didn't hurt too bad.

Me: I held back quite a bit. Didn't wanna hurt a fellow friend too much now do I?

Sasuke: I wasn't gonna hurt you either. I knew you'd dodge those ninja stars with ease.

Me: guess we share the same thoughts. You do have good aim though, I can tell.

     We charged at each other once again and started to hit at each other never landing a hit on one another, we both kept blocking everything.

      Both of us jumped back and I took a stance once again as did he.

Me: definitely not as interesting without a jutsu. We clearly have about the same speed and fighting techniques.

Sasuke: we were both trained by kakashi. It's no surprise.

Me: touché. But I am better at weapons that's for sure. I learned that on my own.

Sasuke: I wouldn't doubt that. I don't rely on weapons.

Me: I prefer my weapons.

Sasuke: I don't doubt that either. You carry enough.

Me: they're like my own children.

     I just giggled a little and I seen him smile. It was a small one, but it was surely there.

Little Hatake (Sasuke x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara