-51-

My father had left us to go find naruto who was probably on his way back home by now. So everyone gathered the people of the village to greet naruto when he got back. He was a hero and deserved a great thing to come back to.

We all waited for him to return and when he did, everyone cheered for him as the children ran towards him in excitement. Everyone was so proud of naruto.

I ran towards him and welcomed him in a big hug. He quickly hugged me back and spun he around as he laughed.

"You're alive!"

"Yea, I am. I'm so glad you are too, naruto" I said as I backed up out of the hug.

Sakura came up to us as well and hit naruto for being reckless, but then gave him a hug. I've never seen naruto looked so shocked towards Sakura before. It made me giggle a little.

"Thank you, Naruto" said Sakura as she slowly backed up out of the hug.

"I owe you a big one naruto. You brought my father and I back to life by persuading pain"

"We had a good talk is all.....we're student siblings and he entrusted me with his dream for peace. So I'm gonna make sure it happens"

"And we will be right by your side, right Sakura?"

"Right" Sakura said as she nodded.

Naruto walked off to say hi to our other friends along with the village people. He was known as a hero, the hero of our village now.

The people cheered as they grouped up around him. I seen him being tossed in the air over and over again. I just stood beside my father, choji, and shikamaru as I smiled. Well- I'm sure we all were.

"I didn't think he could really do it" shikamaru said.

"I believed in him, I always have since I met him. He was one of my first friends and I never doubted him" I said proudly.

"And he was once our classmate. Now he's a hero" choji said.

"He did good" kakashi said. I could tell how proud he was of Naruto, it was practically radiating off of him.

"Yeah, he really did....I'm gonna go find Sasuke, okay?"

"Alright" was all my father said and then I was gone from the scenery.

I wasn't sure exactly where to look since the evacuation area would be cleared by now. I presumed he was with itachi, but it would be hard to find them.

Should have asked for pakkun.

And it's like my thoughts were answered seeing as pakkun appeared at my side.

"Kakashi thought you'd need me"

"Thank god my father knows me well. Can you sniff out Sasuke?"

"Yep. Follow me" he said as he began to run, so I followed behind him.

We ran for quite a few minutes, trying not to trip on rubble here and there. But eventually we made it to an area with some trees that hadn't been destroyed in our village. 

I thanked pakkun and then he disappeared. I seen Sasuke and itachi sitting up in a tree, so I jumped up beside Sasuke.

"You didn't welcome naruto back"