-36-

I woke up and was still in the same place as I was earlier. I looked out the window that was in my room and seen it was sunset time.

Sasuke: you finally awake?

Me: Mhm....did you sleep?

Sasuke: No, I awake and held you the entire time. I didn't want to leave you.

Me: thank you.

Sasuke: you don't need to thank me n/n. I'm always going to be here for you....I don't plan on ever leaving you.

Me: I love you, Sasuke.

Sasuke: I love you too.

     I backed up a little to look him in the face just to kiss him, briefly that is.

Me: will you stay in bed with me tonight?

Sasuke: of course. It's not like I have anything to do.

Me: haha...true.

Sasuke: it's nice to hear that little laugh of yours.

     Knocking was then heard at the front door. It clearly wasn't my father...

Me: of course....someone ruins the moment. Ugh.

Sasuke: I'll go get it.

Me: okay.

     Sasuke got up and kissed my forehead before walking out of the room to head down the stairs.

Sasukes POV

     I headed down the stairs to answer the door, sadly. Whoever has the balls to interrupt me and my girlfriends time would surely pay, especially if we are on bad terms already. I wanted to be with my girl, not answering a damn door.

     I opened the door and there stood someone I personally hated, Sai. But I couldn't throat punch him because he was y/ns best friend it seemed like. Plus, I couldn't entirely hate him, he did help y/n get better during the time I was gone....I was mainly jealous that he got to spend all that time with her and I didn't. It was my fault really.

Sasuke: can I help you?

Sai: is y/n here?

Sasuke: yea, she's in her room.

Sai: could you move out of my way then. I'm always welcome here you know.

Sasuke: well, you aren't right now.

Sai: hm? Is she alright?

Sasuke: no, she isn't. A fellow sensei had recently died in battle, as you should know. She is far from alright.

Sai: and I can't even go say hi to my best friend and make sure she's alright, you back stabbing cockroach.

Sasuke: what did you just call me? I will kill you.

Sai: I don't think y/n would like that very much. You should think more before you speak.

Sasuke: why you little-

Sai: I'll be leaving now. I'll see her another time.

Sasuke: tch.

     Sai turned around and I slammed the door shut. I made my way back up the stairs and back to the bedroom where y/n was laying there.

     I crawled back in to the bed and laid behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her fingers run over my knuckles making me smile a little.

Readers POV

Me: Sai was at the door wasn't he?

Sasuke: yup. How'd ya know?